The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......BUT the tide ain't! And 'that' means what? A HOT, sunny summer's Saturday at the shore.....full of shebees crowding the local communities, and beaches. BUT, heading into the office, with my biggest task of the day is to haul out a sailboat we launched yesterday.......WON'T have enough tide to do that till 1:00'ish, thus making it more than 1/2 a day for me at work. :mad:

Anyway......HAPPY SATURDAY ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

With us heading down South last weekend, our yard has fallen a week behind in care.......best guess what I'm doing when I do get home on another 90+ degree day? Hack's having Friends over Monday and Tuesday for a shindig, so gots to make the ole homestead look inviting. Hospitality is a joy but requires more than words alone....needs effort!

Coffee is up, and a bowl of cold strawberries has found it's way to my lap......whelp, may as well eat them.....plenty of sugar of course.

Wondrous stuff to All,
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,292 Posts
Morning Hack.

Sheesh must have climbed 40 ladders yesterday. There are a few guys that are not really into recess type activity, then some of us that scramble. The new gig keeps me in shape.

Just for scale, the Noob micromanor has a 4 x 6 rug. Down to just me and Gracie, the kitty that hates every other mammal. I have no clue how to decorate but avoided beer neon signs.

noob micromanor.png

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good morning Bro! Try a reef tank?
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,292 Posts
It's coming

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Good mawnin’,Hack, Perry, and all of TRT!

Thanks fir the coffee Nd strawberries, Hack! That is begging for cereal... Cheerios, Rice Chex, Great Grains...
Ugh-Sounds like a tough day from to bottom. How is your neck? What’s the next step on that?

Perry - Looks like you did a good job with colors and placement. The area rug is a nice touch.

Taking some obnoxious household chemicals to a pop up free disposal site today. I got rid of some already, but I think they multiply when I’m not looking.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,029 Posts
Good morning all, nice digs Perry. Does the TV reflect the window light from viewing spot?
Dinner for Eryn was awesome

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ugh-Sounds like a tough day from to bottom. How is your neck? What’s the next step on that?
Yeah it was a swelter'er out there this morning, and worked till 2. Neck is averaging a 6-7, the HOT days as they drag on seem to add to it, so that by the end, it's at it's worst. On occasion out of no where during the day an 8-9 'spike' rears it's head, but only momentary. BUT gets your attention.

PT is still 2 weeks away, and will last 5 weeks.....but number of visits per-week is still a mystery to me?

Pool, though getting warm,is still nice to relax n unwind in. Ordering a bag of subs here shortly......Italians, Tunas, and Cheese steaks. Cold Pepsi to help wash em down.

Grooviness,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Doug - I’m sure that dinner you prepared for Eryn was a huge hit!

Hack - Ewwww I’m sure the HHH multiplies your pain.Two weeks away before your first PT appt!😨
Here’s hoping a long dip in the pool, even if it is warm water, will soothe your neck.

Tonight Bobbi and I are going to an orchestra concert!🥳🥳. First one in way too long.

Sending out grooviness to everyone!

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tonight Bobbi and I are going to an orchestra concert!🥳🥳. First one in way too long.
OK.......who, what, where? Ya know yer nosy Friends need this kind of information. Hope you Folks have a BLAST!
Hack

·
Administrator
47,029 Posts
Evening gang, 90ish, WHAT A RELIEF ;) new insulation really did the trick :)
Bummer on the time lag for treatment, not the first time I have witnessed the punishment for doing the right thing, yet so many fall down and get hauled off to ER, get an attorney and take the Golden Parachute. I can't do that, and I salute you and Perry for keeping on being a rock rather than "winter precipitation"
Grilled chicken and grilled tater salad tonight.
Evening all :)

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
......and it is a........?
Pretty as snot, but I admit my ignorance.
Hack

·
Administrator
47,029 Posts
Canadian or "bullthistle" don't fall off your horse. Don't ask

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
THAT sounds painful, and pretty self explanatory without having to ask.
Hack
🤔 :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts