The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have great news, but.......... Foobuddah has to give it out. He's my bro, its his to give.......

More to come......

:beer: :beer: :beer: Lee

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Well, that's not nice.... busting in and getting everyone all worked up without any climax... Shame on you.... :(

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Can't be that earth shaking!!!!!!!!! TELL US NOW!!!:D

·
Super Moderator
27,664 Posts
C'mon out with it Uurt! We're dyin' here

ditto what Buzz said ;)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
has CRYSTAL come OUT of the coma?!?!?!?!?!??!

if so..... :dance: :beer: :dance:

if i'm wrong, i'm gonna feel like the biggest jack***** around, and please feel free to kick me in the head..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi everybody (Hi doctor Nick!)

First of all, let me answer Jay.

Crystal was taken off of life support and passed. She will be sorely missed for many reasons. We just went to the theatre and saw their most recent play "The Coat" which was dedicated to Crystal as she was the producer. I can't say it went off without a hitch (what opening night ever does?), but it was a whole lot of fun and the family and the theatre family _knows_ that Crys will forever be 'haunting' the costume loft (her exclusive domain) sending out reprimands to those who place costumes in the wrong place. We all love and miss her.

This SUPER BIG GIGANTIC NEWS! is touched with some sadness because _NOONE_ was looking forward to it as much as Crys was.

June 22, 2003 10:04 am, my wife Beth gave birth to a 20.5 inch, 7lb 8oz boy: Logan Garrett Endress!

This is our first and I must admit that everyone I had talked to had attempted to impress upon me the emotion of seeing _your_ child born. I always believed, but I had no way until now to understand that feeling. There are no words to express just how deep that goes.

I will post pics as soon as I can! NEW REEFER IN THE HOUSE!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
sorry to here about crystal. i remember reading that she was being taken off life support, but never heard anything further, i was hoping she had pulled through. very sorry to finally hear about her passing, my sympathies to ken.

as for you. huge congrats!!!! and it is a wonderful feeling seeing them born isn't it :)

can't wait to see the pics of baby and the proud new parents :)

:beer:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:D :beer: :dance: So, needless to say, I'm the happy uncle. So, what's another reefer in the world????

Lee:beer:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congratulations Foobuddha...
I know we talked in chat for a while, but I just wanted to post somewhere that's 'permanent'... :D
I agree about the emotional involvement with childbirth... it's unexplainable. :)
Here's a toast to the new addition :beer:

·
Super Moderator
22,400 Posts
Congrats! and condolences,,,,,

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ON YOUR NEW "ACQUISITION!"!!!

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
Wow. Life is an amazing thing sometimes. Congratulations and I am pleased to hear that you are handling such an amazing time in your life so well.

good for you,
bb :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Getting excited over a baby!:eek:

Just kidding! Congratulations!:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts