The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! what a weekend!Were in Pa. for a dog show today!Hope it's better then yesterday!I got up yest.and the computer realy crashed this time!I think it's time for a new one!(so I mite be on for a while!:()Hope Harley does well!Then it will be worth it! Have A Great Day All!Since I'm at a Hotel I have Reg and Decaf for all today!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning George, and Everyone!!

Beautiful day today!!

Thanx for the coffee, George! Good luck to Harley!!!

Bikes are ready, so Andrew and I are going to RIP through Wrentham State Forest today:nuts: We had another father/Son team but the dad hurt his back and bailed last night......:cry:

Have a GREAT Day everyone!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, George, Butch, John, & All! :)

Warm & mujggy today on Rocky Top, with temp and humidity both in the 90's.

Good luck to you and Harley today, George.

Butch, have you gotten the new bike yet? Have fun!

Have a great day, John.

My back is still very tender so didn't get as much done yesterday as I needed. Slept very poorly too, which doesn't help. Sure wish I wasn't allergic to all the anti-inflammatories. :( Got lots of stuff to get done before leaving for Vermont in the morning.

These two of Rosie's kids were really feeling the joy of life, especially the rambunctious male on the left.

Have a Super Sunday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Moring all, and thanx for the coffee, it is needed!!!!!!!

Great pics Dick........................ again;)

Take it easy on the bike man!!!

Good luck George.

We got some early morning T-storms goin on, we need the moisture, but could get away without the lightning, it is way to dry for that stuff!!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,073 Posts
Good mawnin' George, Butch, John, Dick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George. I'll take full test. Bummer on your puter pooping out on you. Good that you could get a hotel puter so you could report in to us. Good luck to Harley.

Heya, Butch - It's great that you and Andrew have such good times together. Don't forget that I want to see a pic of your bikes when they're a mess ;)

John - hope you have a good Sunday.

Uh oh, Dick, on your back still giving you fits. I hope you can get some relief today. What a funny photo of those two racoon kids. That's mighty nice of you to put out that food toy for them.

Went to a wedding yesterday afternoon. When the minister told the bride and groom to kiss, it was just a quick little peck. And the minister quipped, "Danny, you're gonna have to work on that!" The congregation laughed, then applauded. What a fun wedding.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Butch, have you gotten the new bike yet? Have fun!
Mornin' Dick, Cath,Vinnie and all you late risers! The bike's supposed to arrive at the end of August. Two weeks prior, we should see the CoO. Then I can put together the wish list.:drool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
whatevva said:
Hey Charlie! If you don't dump it, you're not riding hard enough!! :thumbup:
Sure would be nice to be young again:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Charlie, & Cath! :)

Thanks for the comments on the Keystone Kids and the back.

cath said:
Went to a wedding yesterday afternoon. When the minister told the bride and groom to kiss, it was just a quick little peck. And the minister quipped, "Danny, you're gonna have to work on that!"
Cath, I performed a wedding last month for some friends and they didn't need any extra encouragement with the nuptial kiss! My wedding assistant, FishGirl, took the photos during the ceremony with my camera.

Now, This is a kiss!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Good Morning all of TRT......!!!! I had family from NJ down for the last 2 weeks and they fly back tomorrow..:cry: Now things can get back to normal:freak: . I would say I hate to see them go......:nuts: .but I'm looking forward to the time with just the wife and kids!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
FishDaddy said:
Good Morning, Vince, Charlie, & Cath! :)

Thanks for the comments on the Keystone Kids and the back.

Cath, I performed a wedding last month for some friends and they didn't need any extra encouragement with the nuptial kiss! My wedding assistant, FishGirl, took the photos during the ceremony with my camera.

Now, This is a kiss!!

Now that could create a back problem:funny::funny:

·
Administrator
46,883 Posts
Morning gang, fell asleep around 9 last nite, I feel almost human today ;)
Hope everyone has a safe Sun, Dick have a safe road trip :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts