The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all!Well Harley made us proud :thumbup: with His 1st BLUE Ribbon for 1st place in such hot weather(94Deg)Today going to be 83Deg.Maybe get it again today?Same dogs different Judge!My Avatar is from two weeks ago when He won Reserve.I took my wifes Camara yesterday(only 5.2Mp) and they were still to big.So I'll take my Nikon (8Mp) Camara cause I can retake the pic in a smaller version that I've been able to get pic on the threads 50 50 chance.I never understand how to resize(seem hard from all the directions people give.Oh well I better go And get ready!Hope All Have A Great Day And the Coffee's on!Tomarrow I'm sleepin in!

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
Congrats Rotties!!! good to hear.
morning all, have a good sunday. Yes... it is 2:45 AM and yes, i am going to bed now. had to get some web design done and in the end it didn't work... oh well, it could be worse. See ya'll tonight in chat.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning George, Twitter, John, and Everyone!!

Coffee's On!!!

Beautiful day today!! Bikes are ready, we're ready! We'll be riding Wrentham State Forest, which is my personal favorate. There's one more Father/Son team joining us. No dumps today!!!!!:dance:

Congrats again George!!! I'm sure Harley will make you proud again today.:agree:

I'll probably be gone before you get up, so Good Morning to Dick, Cath, and Tom!!!:wavey:

Have a WONDERFUL Sunday Everyone!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Good morning everyone. Congrats George on Harley's win.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, George, Twitter, John, Butch, Tom, & All! :)

Sunny and hot for today...looks like it's finally Summertime on Rocky Top!

I'm still homebound with the lingering effects of two rounds of the intestinal virus. The worst is past but sure do feel yucky. :(

CONGRATULATIONS, George!! Hope Harley does it again today! :thumbup:

Butch, keep the shiny side up today!

Since I'm feeling poorly, nothing to do but watch tv and hang out with Rosie during her daylight raids on the birdfeeder. This was yesterday's robbery:

Have a Super Sunday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Morning All,

Dick, great action shot. I love all your fantastic pictures. I do hope you recover sooner. Maybe you need some Chinese food. They do have great medicines you know.

Best of the day to you all,

Homer

·
Super Moderator
27,090 Posts
Good mawnin', George, Ryan, John, Butch, Tom, Dick, and all of TRT

Thanks for the 2 rounds of coffee, George and Butch :blob:

Woooo Hoooo, George, on Harley's 1st place! We're cheering for another one today :dance:

Hey, Ryan. get some shuteye and that web design will work out better today.

John - I hope your dad is feeling better these days :)

Butch! You sure do know how to use your time off. I know you'll have fun with Andrew today.

Tom - how did Freedom Weekend Aloft go yesterday? I wanna see pix, man!

Bummer, Dick, on still feeling the effects of your GI distress. I hope you can get rid of those blues today! That Rosie is quite a thief, seeds on her nose and all :funny:

Here are a couple of pix from our Civitan project yesterday. First one is one of the residents and his daughter helping. The next one is a photo of some of us when we finished.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. Keep safe on your traveling.

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
Morning all!
Congrats to Harley!!!!!!!:thumbup:

When i was letting the lil dogs out this morning , i saw a something unusual at least this time of morning,,,,two deer! Looked to be a momma and her fawn, scurried to get my camera, (and get the lil dogs in b4 they spied them) got a few shots of them while they wandered the property,,,were not that skittish, just meandered around , looking out for me from the corner of their eye,,,,They went from the back of the farm , out to the front toward the road, (prob practicing their "stand near the road , and freak drivers out" poses,,,LOL)Sorry my pics are not are close up as Dick's,,the price of selling off my Canon 35mm collection,and going digital,,,,,

Other than the daily chores around here, and watching/listening to te "Greatest Motor Sport" today, the 500:blob: that's all i gotta do today, b4 i go into work,,, working 16 hr tomorrow, on the holiday,,,(works out to be close to 5 days pay,,w/ the holiday pay and overtime n all:thumbup: )

Hope everyone has a great day!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
good morning all!

George, if you want to email the pics and i will resize trhem for you and send them back..or look in the photo fprum, another member has a program you can have that will resize and copy all the photos at once for ya.
Dick hope ya get better soon..

Great photos everyone!

have a BBQ to go to in a like bit. the n try and catch the Bicolor blenny in the sump..
have a safe weekend everyone!

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
Hope you feel better soon Dick, i attempted to fill in with my version of the daily wildlife pics,,,but not that much "in their face" like yours LOL

·
Super Moderator
27,090 Posts
Hey, Jeff! Love the deer photos, so thanks for including two :) Enjoy the 500 :beer:

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Morning All! Have a great Sunday
Today we are going to get some flats of annuals so we can get the flower bed filled either tonite or tomorrow, It's already 77 and humid so planting mid day isn't an option.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Homer, Cath, Jeff, Tim, John, & Kelli! :)

Homer, thanks! May have to run down to the #1 Chinese Buffet a couple miles down the road! ;)

Cath, you are a blessing to your community. :thumbup:

Junkzoo said:
Hope you feel better soon Dick, i attempted to fill in with my version of the daily wildlife pics,,,but not that much "in their face" like yours LOL
But yours are live, Jeff. I take mine out behind the taxidermy shop!!:lol:

Tim, have a good time at the BBQ! Hope you catch the Bi-color!

Thanks, John! Give your dad our best!

Kelli, maybe you could drop by here and plant a few in my yard! :D

I sincerely appreciate everyone's good wishes for me to feel better. That makes me feel better already.

Dick:)

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Good morning, everyone!! Great pics, too!!!

Looks like tank cleaning and some work this afternoon. Enjoy the day!!! w0000000000000t!!!

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Good Morning all!!!

Thanks for all the great pictures Today, Cath, Dick, Jeff and George for the avatar!

Hope to get some stuff done here today, I had two of the best mexican meals, I miss the food here, Saw old friends and took the kids around to the old schools and houses.

Have a great day

·
Premium Member
14,398 Posts
Morning everyone! Congrats George!
Gonna tinker around today, should be decent weather so Ill probably try to finish the pool fencing. Fianally got the lawns mowed yesterday, had to go over thewm twics as they were a little out of hand!
Hope everyones day is great!!

Robert

·
Administrator
46,892 Posts
Morning Gang, its prolly warmer up here than it was at home yesterday, man I can't wait for summer to get here. I might have to go hang out at Roberts till it warms up :)
Gotta go upstairs and get some coffee now, it will hopefully improve my typing :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts