The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin’, TRT sleepyheads!

Coffee is on, and dippy eggs, cowboy potatoes, biscuits, and home made apple sauces ready.

I better quick post this before Hack.

Jeff - how is your mother?

lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
416 Posts
Mornin Cath. I my Spidey-senses sensed dippy eggs and here I am. Well, not really, in reality I am at work but shaping up to be a quiet day if the current groove holds. Good morning to the rest of you when you trickle in.

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,043 Posts
Good morning Cath, Rick and all,

thanks for the coffee and eggs

It’s not easy to beat Hack in the am. I remember I once could start the morning thread , not these days.

have a great day

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
......, :unsure: .....WOW!
Top of the morning Cath, Rick and all that show up latter than I.....HAPPY SUNDAY!

You're safe this morning Cath from any on coming Hack's colliding with Ya......was a wee sluggish coming out of the terminal. 😁
And am right behind Ya Rick with the smell of Dippy eggs getting my attention......So much so, they'll be at the top of my list if'n we make it out to breakfast.....CONFIDENCE IS HIGH!👍

Jen has been spending her 'days' over the Sam's home keeping her eyes on Tank("Their pitbull"), who just had surgery Thursday......making sure he doesn't 'scratch it open', or any ill effects. He's doing fine, but 'precautionary'.......So anyway, I had to get up at my 'usual' early time to get Jen over to Their home.....WELL....my 'usual' usual early time must have been reset on vacation MODE....didn't get up till going on 7, and we wanted to be there by 7. NO BIG WHOOP, just a minor ooooops. 😁

So THANKS for the lead off Folks......the shurker is back! Coffee, though interrupted, is back on schedule, and thanks to Cath, breakfast is moving towards getting Hack up, and getting to a 'Belly Buster' at the local dinner......3 eggs....3 Buttermilk pancakes....toast......3 sausages.....3 bacons.....1 scrapple......home fries.....coffee.....tomato juice....and a table we can slide away from us as we're being too stupid and EATING ALL THAT!

Hope grooviness is shinning threw Everyone's window,
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Good morning Cath, Rick and all,

thanks for the coffee and eggs

It’s not easy to beat Hack in the am. I remember I once could start the morning thread , not these days.

have a great day
Top of the morning Vinnie!

I remember when I first pulled my chair up to the TRT Training Table, I was under the impression that THAT job belonged to Cath.....She was the one to always lead us off.

Cath them there Dippy eggs this morning sure got a lot of Folks out of the rack.
Hack

·
Administrator
47,473 Posts
Mornin all, foggy and 49 here, gonna be a damp miserable morning at store. Hope it breaks up later like yesterday but who knows.
Breakfast sounds good, hope the day goes easy on ya all

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
416 Posts
......, :unsure: .....WOW!
Top of the morning Cath, Rick and all that show up latter than I.....HAPPY SUNDAY!

You're safe this morning Cath from any on coming Hack's colliding with Ya......was a wee sluggish coming out of the terminal. 😁
And am right behind Ya Rick with the smell of Dippy eggs getting my attention......So much so, they'll be at the top of my list if'n we make it out to breakfast.....CONFIDENCE IS HIGH!👍

Jen has been spending her 'days' over the Sam's home keeping her eyes on Tank("Their pitbull"), who just had surgery Thursday......making sure he doesn't 'scratch it open', or any ill effects. He's doing fine, but 'precautionary'.......So anyway, I had to get up at my 'usual' early time to get Jen over to Their home.....WELL....my 'usual' usual early time must have been reset on vacation MODE....didn't get up till going on 7, and we wanted to be there by 7. NO BIG WHOOP, just a minor ooooops. 😁

So THANKS for the lead off Folks......the shurker is back! Coffee, though interrupted, is back on schedule, and thanks to Cath, breakfast is moving towards getting Hack up, and getting to a 'Belly Buster' at the local dinner......3 eggs....3 Buttermilk pancakes....toast......3 sausages.....3 bacons.....1 scrapple......home fries.....coffee.....tomato juice....and a table we can slide away from us as we're being too stupid and EATING ALL THAT!

Hope grooviness is shinning threw Everyone's window,
Hack
Anybody wanna fill the Canuck in on what a scrapple is? You guys do some quality breakfast down there but I haven't heard of that one.

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Scrapple.... 🤔 .....It's one of them tings 'YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW', but is delicious!
Scrapple
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Scrapple
Plate of scrapple.jpg
A plate of scrapple
Alternative namesPon haus, Krepples
TypeMush
Place of originUnited States
Region or stateSouthern Mid-Atlantic states
Main ingredientsmush of pork, cornmeal, flour, buckwheat flour, spices
Food energy
(per serving)
119 per 2 ounces kcal
Scrapple, also known by the Pennsylvania Dutch name Pannhaas or “Balkenbrij”. "pan hare" in English.,[1][2] is traditionally a mush of pork scraps and trimmings combined with cornmeal and wheat flour, often buckwheat flour, and spices. The mush is formed into a semi-solid congealed loaf, and slices of the scrapple are then pan-fried before serving. Scraps of meat left over from butchering, not used or sold elsewhere, were made into scrapple to avoid waste. Scrapple is best known as an American food of the southern Mid-Atlantic states (Delaware, Maryland, South Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia).
Scrapple and panhaas are commonly considered an ethnic food of the Pennsylvania Dutch, including the Mennonites and Amish. Scrapple is found in supermarkets throughout the region in both fresh and frozen refrigerated cases.

Just like a 'hot dog'......just shut up and eat it!🤣
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Welcome to the 'Daily Breakfast Thread......also known as the TRT Training Table'. This is a thread as old as TRT it'self.....a tradition.
All are welcome old n new, and there's always room!
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Thinking maybe me and Ajax("Gotta work on THAT.") are related.....some things just the sound/name tells me PASS!
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
I like beer and I like ice cream.....but uhhhhhh not together.
THAT'S just like Jerry when he talks about 'Mincemeat Pie'....I know's it AIN'T what it sounds like, but geeee...NO!
Hack
🤔 🤣

1 - 20 of 36 Posts