The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rise and shine sleepy heads! Its 7:45 here in the deep south. My last day to really sleep in.....school starts tomorrow:( Oh yeah, Im the mommy.....:D

Had to get up early to see how my hubbys new Six Line fared last night. That damsel's gotta go!!!

Hope everyone has a restful Sunday!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mornin' Dermp!

Looks like we're the only ones here this am. Are you going on Tues? I may see you there. Have a good one!

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!

Good to see ya, Nicole...so where's Dermp? ;) Prolly posting while I type this out.

for heaven's sake get rid of the damsel. they think they're king....heck, when they are in the tank, they are king.

I got my gas pack yesterday, and boy is it sweeeet! The cool works great, and it's really quiet. Today I have to pull the Sunday shift unexpectedly...the person supposed to be on duty called and said she needed off, so I'm going in her place. Ah well, I may get *onday off. Not a bad trade after all. :)

Love and hugs and peace to all of you!

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
9fishers said:
Had to get up early to see how my hubbys new Six Line fared last night. That damsel's gotta go!!!
Six lines are cool fish. Very fun to watch as they cruise in and out of rocks looking for bugs.

G'mornin everyone. I gotta work today.:(

We spent most of yesterday riding all over N GA looking at golden retriever pups. We have one more litter to look at today out in East BFG. Is this cute or what?

Everyone have a great day.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How absolutely adorable!

If they just didnt grow up.........I love puppies and babies, but something changes and theyre not quite as cute anymore ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,410 Posts
Mornin All!
:)

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Happy Sunday everyone!

Got my first cup o'coffee....going back to bed and watch the news...

J.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Well with Sunday here that means Monday is not far away! Yuk!

Went to the LFS yesterday and their new place is looking quite awesome! I picked up a Tiger Cowrie and Pat got a piece of Tonga branch rock for her tank!

Looks like another warm day here! Last time I checked yesterday it got up to 96 degrees! Unusual warm weather here for Montana! Well it is Fair week here but we have not gone in years as it is too commercialized anymore!

Hope everyone has a nice and relaxing Sunday!:)

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
I'm here...

Sasha has another puppy obedience class this afternoon, and we're having some friends over for dinner - which means that the house needs to be whipped into shape soon.

Have a great day!
Danielle

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Well, Danielle! Your hall should be very clean ;)

Awww...Rick- What a cute puppy. And your son looks just like you :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Is this a good thing that Rick's son looks like him!!:D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
good morning... jsut crawled out of bed :D oh, brings ack memories :funny:

think i'm gonna head out to the garage and attempt to finish steves canopy, it's been neglected for far too long...good thing he's a patient officer :D

have a great day everyone!! clint, hit a few for me! my cousin and i had planned to go out yesterday, but didn't get to for various reasons. so were gonna shoot for next week. have fun!!!

have a great day everyone
jay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts