The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man thanks cath! Too many things on my mind I guess! Nothing bad just too many things!!:confused: :D :jester: :banana: :lol: :nuts:

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
PHEWWWW!!! Y'all had me scared there for a minute. I am definitely not ready for *onday morning....

Ahhhh.....nothing like drinking a beer and watching football.....AND not having to get for work in the a.m.

J.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Here in Atlanta we're all getting our kiddies ready to go back to school tomorrow! Yup they all start on the same day in metro Altanta tomorrow. Paper said that is over 675,000 kids and 5000 buses! More than the population of Vermont, North Dakota, and Alaska! I dread rush hour in the am.

Doug

·
Registered
260 Posts
Vermont vs. Big Sky Country, Hmmm no contest all. I would rather see the Big Sky every day out your way. What part of Monana do you live in?

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live in the western part of Montana(Missoula) up in the mountains! Pretty nice place but plan to retire back to Vermont in six years as this is where most of my family is!:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Stopped in Missoula last year on our why up to Glacier National Park on vacation. Although I love it out west, you just can't beat the charm of Vermont. Got hocked on fly fishing on my honeymoon skiing in Stowe. Vermont has the Von Trapp Family and the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream factory! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah we have the Ben and Jerry Ice Cream out here in Montana as well! Dated a girl in high school who's parents owned a ski lodge in Stowe!
Yeah I love Vermont and miss the cricketts and fire flies! Guess I could buy some cricketts and put them in a jar! :funny:

·
Registered
260 Posts
MontanaRocknReefer - If your that desperate for crickets, I swap you some for some frags!!!:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.