The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning TRT!
Hope y'all had a great Saturday and that your Sunday turns out great. I, on the other hand, am off to the FD. No firehouse breakfast again (I've lost 20 lbs, but I sure do miss that breakfast), but today is Ray-Ray Spaghetti Day. Probably ready around 4. Spaghetti, meat sauce (home made from Mama's recipe of course), salad, garlic bread and ice cream for dessert. Y'all swing by. Coffee's on for this morning.
Good day yesterday. We ran 5 and all of them counted. Some good calls and some challenging one's. My confidence is steadily rising.
Hope y'all have a great sunny Sunday (except you HHC, I hope it rains steady for 3 days on you and especially on the Hill Country to refill the aquifer).
Ray
ps Patrick, I hope you are doing fine. I haven't seen you around. Are you doing okay?

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Ray & Everybody! :)

Sunny and hot today on Rocky Top after several rainy days. Yes, wish HHC could have some of that rain.

Ray-Ray Spaghetti sounds like a real treat. If I hurry, I might make it before it's all gone. :drool: Glad you got some good rides in.

Chance rode like wildfire last night, racing in two classes. He took a 1st and 2nd in the two motos in his 85cc class, even finishing on a flat tire in the 1st moto! He also entered another class made up of older teens and grownups riding 250's (for the experience, he said) and came in 3rd out of approx. 20 riders! I'd say there were some frustrated older faces when the little kid on the mini-bike blasted past them. :D

Have a Spectacular Sunday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Morning Ray,Dick and TRT !!
Ray - I'll be there for dinner .That sounds like a Sunday dinner to me !
Dick- Give Chance our congrats .

Today is the big party.We have be preparing for weeks.I'll have about 20+ people here by noon.We were trying to set up yesterday but got pummeled with 5" of rain . My pond and pool had to be pumped out. Today the rain should hold off for most of the party.All family so I'm really looking forward to it. My brother in law is driving up from Florida as we speak. Should be the first one here .
Have a Great Sunday Everyone . Feel free to stop in .I'm the house with all the cars.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Ray, Dick, and Everyone!!

Ray...save some spaghetti for me...I'm warming up the bimmer!!!

Dick...glad Chance healed up so quickly and got back in the groove. Chad and Bubba are getting nervous!!!

Looks like our riding day is getting rained out :mad: Supposed to get 2" today

Well..about a week ago Di came up to me and said "Butch, I'm turning 50 this year, and I BETTER be on a tropical beach when it happens!!" I just booked a trip to Jamaica for 9 days in October. We're leaving 2 days before her birthday, so she's getting her wish (demand) :rolleyes:

Diving lessons start at the end of this month. All classroom and pool lessons will be done here and open water certification dives at the resort.

Have a GREAT day everyone!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Dick- Give Chance our congrats .

Today is the big party....... Feel free to stop in .I'm the house with all the cars.
Thanks, Tom! Sounds like a great party about to happen.

Dick...glad Chance healed up so quickly and got back in the groove. Chad and Bubba are getting nervous!!!
I'm turning 50 this year, and I BETTER be on a tropical beach when it happens!!" I just booked a trip to Jamaica for 9 days in October.
Thank you, Butch. He's not ready for Prime Time by any means but is developing into one of the better local riders.
"9 Days In October" sounds like a good title for the making of a movie or book. Di says it better be a Romance Novel. :D

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
27,327 Posts
Good mawnin', Ray, Dick, Tom, Butch, and all of TRT!

Coffee is on! Along with freshly made blueberry or cherry scones. Strawberries and nanners on the side.

I'm running late this AM so I have to do a short version of good mawnin' :funny:

Have fun Ray. Save me some pasta and parmesean cheese. Patrick started his own thread here somewhere....
Congrats to Chance, Dick! Great competitor!
Butch- sounds like a tough time in October.
Hi, HHC.

Off to church. Will pop back in later.

·
Super Moderator
27,327 Posts
Oh, it's Flag Day! Our church will be handing out flags and name of someone serving our country to include in our prayers.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Good morning everyone--I got 3 hours of sleep because my brain is going CRAZY right now--WE ARE MOVING to SC and I have to sell off all my business livestock--and might need to drop out of night classes because it looks like I have about 3-4 weeks before we need to be there... Oh well...exciting! Hope everyone has a GREAT day-this was really a good weekend, little brother graduated-kids got to spend time w/ both sets of g-parents... good times.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

·
Super Moderator
22,229 Posts
Morning all :fish:

Off today, and started it off with a big ol' breakfast "up north":drool:.
If the weather cooperates, the plan is to run/use darn near every piece of mowing,trimming, blowing,and pressure washing equiptment i have here today:thumbup: (Insert man-grunt here). It's looking kinda shabby around the edges here on 'da farm and i need to be gettin' busy :agree: .

I'm off work until Mon. nite when i start midnite shifts :D, and that leaves me a week of "free" time around here to knock out some chores.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

And actually Cath, i thought i heard the Prez named this week Flag WEEK :flageagle2:
So fly 'em if you got 'em (If you don't have 'em, then GET a flag!:agree: )

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,665 Posts
Morning All! Thanks for the coffee Ray and Cath!Love the Bluebarry and Cherry scones!Glad to see chance doing good so soon! Have a great day all. Rain here again!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dick, congrats to Chance on his continued domination of the local riding scene!
Butch, have fun in Jamaica. That sounds like a plan on the diving school. Bang out all the classroom stuff so you don't waste your whole vacation in a book, and then dive the sunny tropical waters for your cert. Sign me up.
Cath, thanks for the heads up. I'll hunt down the Patrick thread.
CVC, that's a crazy short time line on the move. Are you going to try to take the business or are you retiring. Sorry you might lose out on your classes. When were you supposed to finish up? On the bright side, SC is home to the annual TRT east coast pig roast, so you'll have something to do next May. Whay part of the state are you moving to?
Vinnie, glad to hear you got a day off.
Tom, Jeff and George: Have a great one.
Y'all have a great Sunday. Time to go stir the sauce!
Ray

·
Super Moderator
27,327 Posts
And actually Cath, i thought i heard the Prez named this week Flag WEEK :flageagle2:
So fly 'em if you got 'em (If you don't have 'em, then GET a flag!:agree: )
You are so right, Jeff. Thanks for the reminder.

Good morning everyone--I got 3 hours of sleep because my brain is going CRAZY right now--WE ARE MOVING to SC and I have to sell off all my business livestock--and might need to drop out of night classes because it looks like I have about 3-4 weeks before we need to be there... Oh well...exciting! Hope everyone has a GREAT day-this was really a good weekend, little brother graduated-kids got to spend time w/ both sets of g-parents... good times.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Hi, CVC! What part of SC will you be moving?

·
Super Moderator
22,229 Posts
You are so right, Jeff. Thanks for the reminder.
No problem Cath. I was just lucky enuf to hear it on the radio this morning,,, My flag is out 24/7 FWIW.

Ugggh, will prob be reminded of what i did today when i wake up tomorrow. Got a lot of outside chores done today ;), and my muscles n ol bones will be hurtin come morning . But at least it's starting to look like someone lives here now LOL .

·
Administrator
47,183 Posts
Evenin Gang, finished up my shift at the store, we was busy, did over $1300 from 2-9, had a crowd we had to push out at 9. Called my son about how to proceed with his full custody battle. No fun :(
Kewl on Chance counting coup with the big dawgs Dick :)
CVC bummer on the change in plans and the sudden move but as mentioned you will be closer to next years pig roast, Where xactly in SC are you going?

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,665 Posts
Evenin Gang, finished up my shift at the store, we was busy, did over $1300 from 2-9, had a crowd we had to push out at 9. Called my son about how to proceed with his full custody battle. No fun :(
Kewl on Chance counting coup with the big dawgs Dick :)
CVC bummer on the change in plans and the sudden move but as mentioned you will be closer to next years pig roast, Where xactly in SC are you going?
What type of store?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts