The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep.... that time is hear again.....

All the moans and groans of getting out of bed on this fine Sunday morning..... (wether good or bad ;) ).....

Went to visit Seamonky yesterday.... Man that was a long drive.... He gave me a bunch of Colt Coral frags that are taking to my tank nicely!!!

Jeff, the hospitality was great and the tank is looking beautiful.... Lemme know if that anemone splits.... It's a beauty!!!!

Also, if you can frag off some of that frogspawn, I'd be more than happy to get some of that also.... :)

Not much planned for today.... just a bunch of sitting around and watching the rain I guess...... I'm really getting tired of it, but hey.... at least the grass appreciates it....

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good Sunday morning! I am going to bed. I will see you all when the sun comes up again!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin! or night! wel lactually i guess it's still friday night for me!! i STILL havent been ot bed yet! i'm on hour 25 now :rolleyes:

so where did saturday go? isn't it customary to sleep sometime between friday and sunday? oh well. it's the drugs man, it's the drugs. (not THOSE kind of drugs! i'm talking about cold medicine poeple!! ) i've been taking sudafed extreme cold meds, non drowsey formula. well apparantly that part of it is working fine! i tried toget some sleep a few hours ago, didn't happen. here i am at 3 am sitting in front of the computer :(

there sure is some dumb stuff on tv in the middle of the night :funny: lots of retarded infomercials!

so, i'm going to attempt to go to sleep again. we'll see how that turns out. maybe i'll be alive sometime tomorrow afternoon :)

havea great sunday morning!!!!!!

edit: OH DEAR, this was my 1700th post!!!!!!! :bigeek:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Well, Good Morning or Good Night I can't decide cause me and the fatman are up lurkin and a postin on the reeftank cause we don't have sense the good lord gaves us to act on the body's natural desire to be asleep right now. Well on that note I think good night and see you when the sun is up in the sky. Yawn, smack, smack, zzzzzzzzz.

Earl

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
I can't believe I'm still up, either! But it is officially Sunday, so good morning all ;)

We went to a wedding last night then stopped off to visit with some of our friends that we won't be seeing for awhile.

I'm going to bed. See you all after it gets light out :D

Alice

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hola folks..the coffees done, the kids all moved out and my fish room is now mine..MMUUWWAAAHAHAHAAAA ! ! ! ! !

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
What a beautiful day starting here after a light rain last night. Today is a day of rest and the only thing I have to do is change my Sea Swirl to a new one that they so kindly sent me while mine is repaired. It quit swirling.

Hope all enjoy the beginning of a new week.

Homer

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!

Buzz...you and the other of the middle nighters cheat! Sigh...at least you didn't come around with the ice cubes :rolleyes:

Jay- I hate cold remedies for exactly what you're going through. I'd rather feel the cold than put with those reactions. YUCK. But I hope you get your much needed rest soon.

Have a water change and majano patrol to work on today. Geeze..that majano hopped on a new piece of rock that Tom gave me last week. Grrrr....

Love and hugs and peace all around.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone! Going fishing in a bit with my son!:)

Also it's morning on the reef as "Spike" the sea urchin gets ready to go to bed for the day!:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
awesome shot johnny!!!!!!!! great way to start the day!

well cath, i know exactly what ya mean. problem for me is that i smoke so the cough associated with the cold becomes 10 fold, and usually turns to a light case of bronchitis, or at least feels like it.

so i take the medicine mostly to ease the cough. i can deal with the fever, aches, and stuffy head. but the cough is unbearable. specially when your in the middle of smoking a cigarette :rolleyes:

well got my needed sleep, but not nearly enough, i was back up at 8 this morning uggghhhh. looks like hte day might turn out as nice as yesterday, so hopefully i can finish my stand up today and get started on the plumbing. but i guess that remains to be seen.

have a grrreeeeaaaaaatttt day !

·
Registered
559 Posts
Well buzz it was a pleasure to meet you and have you as a guest. If the new anemone splits i'll be sure your the first to know. As for the frogspawn if I ever get a frag from it its yours. But I must tell you that you scared my other anemone. As soon as you left it opened back up.:D But on the more fun side of things the colt I have fragged off 2 more pieces over night. As for the sunday morning I wake to find that amazingly its not raining.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Morning all,
I can't seem to find 5 minutes to work on my stand. Yesterday fishing, today my wife is gone so its me and my boy (no sanding witha 6month old nearby). Tomorrow I have to go pick up my new tools (see Major DIY Score thread). Then i work all week.

On top of all this I can barely see right now. I had a small bump (pimple Im guess) over my right eye...darn thing swelled up. Well now my eyelid is all swollen and I look like I got caught with another mans wife!

Dave

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dave,

Sounds like you got a sty in you eye (nasty little things that seem to be going around right now) highly recommend you use hot compresses to help it drain!

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
good morning all!

we painted the master bath yesterday. i like it, but Newfiemom hates it. so i give up, she is going to get another gallon of paint to "fix it". i seem to be the only one who like bright in your face colours. she originally vetoed my first colour choice, a kind of turquise blue colour. this is for an underwater theme in the bathroom, i know hackneyed, but hey what else can you do in a bathroom, there are not many sewer themed items out there to decorate with. so we decided on a tropical yellow, apparantly to tropical for her taste.:(

Jay-let me know when you reach 84 hour sstraight without sleep. that is my record. and for that whole week it was 8 hours total. with the biggest being a 4 hour nap one day. :eek: back in college my frat brothers would actually take pictures of me sleeping to prove to people that my eyes actually do close.:D

G~

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Oh man big Party last night on the lake. We had some folks over for a barbique. Well between the food, booze, boat racing, tubing I am toast.:rolleyes: Man I dont recover well like in the old days. We have a coolection of teens that have decided to make our little cove thier hang out place for tanning and parting. So me and a few of the neighbors got in our boats and started flying past them. We had so many wakes going they were bouncing all over the place:D . The around 6 o'clock old man jennings decides it his turn to play (hes about 68) he goes down to his dock and unvails Lucelle (basically a surf board with a 454 blown hemi on it). He cranks it up (kinda like being at the NHRA finals) and cruises over to the kids. He shouts out to the kids that he thinks they should move to another location, the kids kinda laugh at thim. SO he lights up the boat and shoots a 100 rooster tail over the whole crowd:D :dance: I mean were talking a solid stream of water and he is not even moving. Boy I tell ya sure broke them up in a hurry. Well they all boogie away in a hurry and the old fellow comes slowly cruising down the canal, I mean every single person that was in the canal came down to thier dock and started bowing to the master. All I can tell ya is that at the lake tapps research facility Mr. Jennings Is the MAN.:D

have a great day folks

Mike

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Morning all (for a few more minutes!) Just got back from the Annual KC Humane Society Dog-N-Jog. :) Lots of fun, and some time for Nik to get some special "no-puppy" time. Anyway, it's getting warm out there, and time to hit the books again. I can't wait for this stupid test to be over with. Sigh.

Danielle

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Hey Danielle- I've got a CRS moment here.. when is your test? We'll keep the cheering squad right by you;)

Yipes, Mike! What a thrill for the lake. Don't ever take a 68 year old for granted :cool:

·
Administrator
47,678 Posts
Hehehehe on 454 powered surboard :D So Mike are you saying that they actually put the water back in the lake?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
geoff, i USED to do that in the service. and after i came home i used to only sleep about 2 hours every other day. but i'm jsut too old now :funny: i cant keep up like i used to.

dave, yup sounds like a sty, and it makes you wanna cry, every time you look at the sky, you jsut have to stop and wonder why you got a sty in your eye. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts