The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin’ , TRT!

Coffee is up, and so is a table of breakfast choices.... egg and cheese biscuits, cowboy taters, chunls melon and grapes, and nanners.

Hack - I hope you and yours got good rest last night. Have fun getting your GD puppy today, and safe travels!

Doug - Thanks for your photos yesterday!

Off to church in a few.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,030 Posts
Morning Cath and all to come, hopefully Zack is making up for lost time after yesterday's traffic. Back, to work this am.62 and not so smoky yet but heading to 100 later

·
Retired Wanderer
17,292 Posts
Afternoon everyone. Been busy at my new gig. Got my new tiny spot decorated. Enjoy your Sunday.

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Morning Cath and all to come, hopefully Zack is making up for lost time after yesterday's traffic. Back, to work this am.62 and not so smoky yet but heading to 100 later
Yup, I hope Hack, et al have an uneventful trip home today!

Ewwwww on you 100º weather!

Afternoon everyone. Been busy at my new gig. Got my new tiny spot decorated. Enjoy your Sunday.
Perry!! It's about time you came up for air. Good to see you. Do tell us more!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,292 Posts
Liberated my kitty Gracie from the old place. Still friends with Denise. I am trying to make a tiny place look nice. That's about it.

·
Super Moderator
22,174 Posts
Afternoon all,

A run up north to visit with my old work partner/buddy,,, and to do a oil and filter change on Sis’s Deere riding mower ( and looking into a possible oil leak)

My Buddy’s wife coerced me into having some her dee-lish B&G🤤 n eggs. Belly is super happy , heheh.

Sis will look for and update me of any oil leaking from the engine, fingers crossed the old filter was the cause,, time will tell.

A cousin of Blyth’ s called ( after starting the conversation with “ everyone has told me you are the stain/ laundry expert “,,, that all started when I would be the one to remove ER work “stuff” out of Blyth’s scrubs) saying she is helping out at her local animal shelter, stepping in when their dryer gave up the ghost , I was laundering the dawg’s bedding, comforters and blankets etc. She was not having any luck removing the stinky dog additions to the fabrics… I offered up a few of my tricks ,, I’m sure I’ll get a update if/when the dog laundry comes out all nice smelling …

Upper 60’s ,, when the normal temps is 85,,, overcast n misty rain so far all day,,, only complaint would be that outdoor efforts ain’t happening today.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff - Cool beans that you are the laundry expert on stains and such. That is a valuable skill to carry you through life.
Yay on visiting with your work buddy AND being forced into a great comfort meal. That’s some good stuff right there.
How are your doggies doing after watching that rabbit.

Looking forward to hearing about Hack’s weekend.

Not sure what I will watch tonight. Started watching the HBO series John Adams that I got from our library. But I’m also thinking about watching Dig.

Grooviness for all tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts