The Reef Tank banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,049 Posts
Good evening, all!

Looking at yesterday’s thread, I noticed that Jeff and Doug and his lady friend are tossing out stuff deciding what to keep and what to throw away and what to donate. That’s mentally hard work! Hats off to all of you for tackling that. Give yourselves a pat on the back and have a good meal in or go to out somewhere. Food is a great way to relax after that.

Rick, that sounds like good times with your sons and your wife. Why did you have for good eats?

Jeff - Yikes with the herons attacking a Koi and your sister’s pod. Got to do something to protect those fish.

Vinnie - I know it’s bad manners is to yuck somebody’s yum, but count me out of the crawdads event at your place. Look at it this way. All the more for everyone else, not that I could begin to match the amount of food that you all eat. 😳
For some reason I think that Gulfwater would be salty or then the Atlantic ocean where Hack lives.

Doug - You had snow this morning?? Something wrong with that picture!

The derby party yesterday afternoon was fun. I asked for a mint julep, and quickly found out that’s way too sweet for me. It sure was exciting for the horse that won had it 81 to 1 chance of winning! And then after the race, the winning horse started nipping at another horse. I don’t think it was a horse it was in the race though, but it’s still not right in my opinion.

On with the evening. Everyone have a groovy time tonight.

·
Administrator
48,447 Posts
Evening all, rocky start to the morming, Lady Friend was all achy and unsettled, didnt want to go off the mountain, but she did. Asked if we could go get dog food tomorrow. I said tomorrow is gonna be like today and if you only have one day of grub for her big dog and it gets NASTY, thats not good. I offered to go get his food, but it actually stopped with oisture and sun can out. So we went and took care of all that, plus food and meds so its done. IF the weather is crap for a week we are golden.
Got a Steelhead fillet, gonna try faking a meal I learned on our dinner and music show the other night. Lemon butter fillet topped with avacado, dices mango and raspberrys on a bed of salad greens, with pickled asparagus on side.. I like grilled aparagus, but bunches are bigger than I can eat so I like the shorter pickled ones.
Other than that I am going to chill with food and movie, hang out with the pup who had a good day.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts