The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
🤔 😁.......Good morning and as we just established.....HAPPY SUNDAY!

Yeah, 3rd cup of joe this early unleashes all kinds of obnoxiousness. A 4:30 up n at'em is a poor way to start a Sunday......but none the less, tada!

Coffee is fresh, and breakfast.....check with Cath. PLAN-A, yeah right.....Heading to SillyMart EARLY for our weekly, 'oh if we have to' shopping visit. Then some major putzing! The why's n where for's undetermined.

Rainbows n Skittles to Y'All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,695 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack. We haven’t had dippy eggs in a long time, so I’ve got that going, along with cowboy potatoes, Texas toast, and your choice of Cream of Wheat it oatmeat. Lots of fruit available, too.

Hack - It’s good to hear about your skimmer purchasing experience. Imagine a store owner have that degree of integrity. 🌟

Looking forward to whatever grooviness you come up with today.

Doug - Cool on getting a young person to set up your new phone so you can actually hear a text alert.
Hope your Sunday shift goes well.

Jeff - Ugh on having a wet and heavy snow coming your way. Sounds like t hat will add a layer of crunch on My Scruffy. ⛷

Bobbi is coming over today to help with stuff around here. My back isn’t very happy today. For the past several days my back has been great, and I hope that today’s soreness is temporary.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone figured out yet how to keep track/see who's on-line yet.......besides the several step process of clicking on the 3-DOT icon in the upper right and feeling like a 'stalker'? THAT'S so far the one thing I miss of the 'old way' around here......looking at the bottom of the screen and knowing at a glance who you're about to 'collide' with....... EVERYTHING ELSE so far is head n shoulders above the old way! :rolleyes: 🤔 🤷‍♂️
Hack
("Forgot to hit post earlier.")

·
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good morning Cath! 1613914998553.png .....I'll never run out of these! ("Good can ALWAYS come of bad!")

Thanks for the breakfast buffet. I'm confident we'll be stopping for tummy filling sustenance while we're out......but as to whether it'll sound 'breakfast'y, or lunch'y I ain't sure.

'Integrity' as gold......isn't rare, but you have to search for it.....

Ouwy on the back pain......and lingering....Hope it is fleeting, and none-returning. And hope these giggles ahead for you and Bobbi.....go shovel some fun on the grooviness.
Peace, and absurd grooviness,
Hack

·
Administrator
46,490 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, 31 but mostly light out. Back to work, no idea if we get rain or what. Coffee is on, grabbing some at work to gnaw on. Hope the day treats you all well

·
Super Moderator
26,695 Posts
Good afternoon, everyone!

Hack - Oh yeah, I forget to post reply every so often. Another good thing about our newly designed site... if you forget to post your reply, it doesn’t time out. Last night I typed that comment about rope-a-dope, so I posted it this morning.
Tomorrow I need to ask Cricket about the how many are on line, and are they members or guests.
Thanks for the grooviness and lack of back pain wishes.
I trust your trip out and and about was groovy/fun or both.

Doug - Guess you’ll have tp depend on the TRT weather rock.😜

·
Retired Wanderer
17,158 Posts
0 degree start but got some work done around the house.

One basement room is done except for installing the ceiling. Just finished up the sliding cath door today.

Reactions: cath

·
Super Moderator
26,695 Posts
0 degree start but got some work done around the house.

One basement room is done except for installing the ceiling. Just finished up the sliding cath door today.

Great looking room, Perry and Denise. On thing, though... I don’t think I could crawl through a door that low any more.😛

·
Administrator
46,490 Posts
Looking Perry, Like the doggie door ) Not a bad day till I got off and took the dogs up the mountain, the big white dog decided to go uphill and not come, finally found him 2 ,iles up the road. At that point loaded him in truck and came home.
Bobo is good at staying close and responds to "Load Up" Kai could wander a 1/4 mile expLoring and if I honked or whistled she would come right back. Tikhal is a handful, mostly he is good but like all of his siblings they wander a lot looking for animals to herd'
Any way because he went walkabout we bailed on trip over mt and came home early. I have a batch of Mango chicken , veggies to stir fry, and BBQ poppers. Day was not so bad, but certain circumstances have me on verge of migraine, so I am gonna chill before stir frying dinner

·
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad THAT had a happy ending Doug......And hope the evening brings peace n calm, and NO HEAD ACHES!

Just finished Van Helsing..... a Family favorite. Thinking my 'early rise' has me too pooped to try another. Got a rainy day ahead tomorrow, at least I'm figuring that's what '100% chance' means?

Hope peace rules,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,021 Posts
Evening all
Hope your back gets back in order Cath,,
Basement looking great Perry (y)
Hack, my day started about the same time as yours (dunno about time zone stuff difference, but it was 4:30 ish for me here,, ugh.)
Yet another so-so sorta day positive output-wise,,, need to snap out of it and get back to busywork.
"warm" and gray all day, the wet snow started up here a few hrs ago. nothing much adding up on the ground, but the wet stuff is falling straight down and can hear it when it lands. It's like it can't decide being rain or snow,, oh well.

Have a few things in my brain to do tomorrow, will see how the wake up treats me and the following big mug o coffee before I commit to anything.

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts