The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my clowns have had a hard time deciding on what to host in my tank... they started with a magfloat, then my goniopora, and then a pink tree coral. Well, I picked up a BTA a couple weeks ago as an opportunity buy and with the hopes that the clowns would make it their home.
Well, they barely looked at it the past two weeks, so I moved the tree they were hosting in, and the anemone moved into its place.
It took the clowns about a day, but they're now hosting in it. They seem a lot happier now too... their other choices were never quite satisfactory to them.
It's great to watch... they can bury themselves in it completely.
I can't wait til the anemone is fully adjusted and inflates itself all the way...
Just wanted to share. :)

Attachments

·
RRVAC member
209 Posts
clownfish/anemone pics are the best. if anybody has any more to share, i'm sure that everybody would love to see them.

·
Registered
239 Posts
So Cool!

If I had the feeling that a BTA would stick itself where I'd like it I'd get one in a heartbeat. That's too cool. Maybe someday. :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have the oddest pair of clowns. I bought this anemone because I just loved the way it looked. Its a marvel of greatness.:) But the little sebae wouldn't give up its anemone so I broke down and bought him also and by odd chance my percula decided to try and take over the anemone but settled for sharing. And yes they actualy both take care of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
its wierd man the perc tends to it all day and will let the sebae in it for brief periods of time. But then at night they lie side bye side. Its kinda freaky.:eek:

·
Registered
790 Posts
mnreefman, seamonkey are those clarkis ?(spelling ??) I have those and the love the anenomes....

-Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts