The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got a frag to trade.. I've got some Red Monti and Some Green (Browned out, but is starting to get some color back) Monti Caps I can frag, I may also be able to get a frag off or my Idaho Grape Monti. I also have a Teal and Green Acro i can frag off of...

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got pocillopora not stylo? :jester: lol...also Tony, I have been looking everywhere and that deal fell through with the $125 reactor...I need help finding a good deal on a calcium reactor

·
Registered
401 Posts
The only one I've been able to find is a Korallin C1502 with eheim pump but is a little broken and needs about $10 in replacement parts for $200

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's still a decent deal... what's broken on it..let me guess.. the bubble counter...

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still lookin for Stylo BTW... and Miami Orchid :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got a miami orchid...i'll frag it if ya help me find a better deal :thumbup:
This is the broken piece deal:
Broken Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor with Eheim Pump (should be easy to fix. It just need a piece of pvc drilled out and a new piece glued back in. Probably less than $10 in parts)--sells new for $387--my price $200

This is the only other deal I found:
CR140 Reactor:
Brand new design of the Octopus single chamber calcium reactor. 6.5" diameter single chamber reactor with one piece screw off lid. Reverse flow, check valve, and pump included.
24" high and rated up to 200 gallons
Requires Large Media
$235.00

·
Registered
401 Posts
I saw that one I was just afraid since it was only rated for 200 it might not be big enough for my ever growing calc needs lol

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh it'll be big enough...I'm pretty sure that this is the Same as Hoangs.. except it has the upgraded pump that Hoang doesn't have. I'd offer him $300 shipped for it. You can beat it... It's only $50 more than i paid for mine and you are getting the second chamber which i don't have, but am going to have to get... If you have the $$$ i'd jump on it..

Or there is another option.. i may buy it and sell you mine... hmmmm i have to look at the finances...

·
Registered
401 Posts
I pmed him already and asked if he'd take $300 shipped...I just know I need to get one ASAP as tuesday my calc was 480 alk 10 i did the same dosing and yesterday calc was 450 alk was 8 so

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL.. i just got the PM from him as well... just cjheck around.. and be patient...

Mike... I'm in the process of looking for my MH setup... I tild her i was looking, she just shook her head at me..LOL

Oh yeah, BTW.. calcium reactor is running, been on the phone with Tom about 2 hours today checking and verifying tests and settings..LOL

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah, but i'm thinking 2x250 without and just moonlights. Pendants like the Reefoptics. I can't make up my mind at this point in time, but i have to make a decision soon. But not too soon. I don't want to stress the tank out with so many changes.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm thinking the 250's with 20K bulbs.. or i can go 150's with 10K and T5 actinics... Like I said, i have to make up my mind

1 - 20 of 97 Posts