The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am getting out of the aquarium hobby for a while. I have some other hobbies I need to focus on so I need to address those.

I am initially going to sell the stuff I am not currently using on my running system. l will eventually start selling off my running system once some of this other equipment is out of my way. Fish and corals first of course. Then hardware (including tunze 6000's with optional 6200 ‘nozzles’ and 7095 controller, deltec apf600, Reefkeeper2, AGA 120 with maple AGA Mission stand, Coralife Aqualight Pro 250watt metal halide/96watt actinics (48inch light fixture) and Ushio 20k bulbs. Lots of livestock including 4 line hawaian wrasse, beautiful yellow tang that eats out of my hand, large male leopard wrasse that eats mysis, spirulina, sheet nori, and Rods Food. Also have 3 spotted ‘pajama’ cardinals, small blue neon goby, and a spawning pair of Fisheri x Resplendant hybrid Angels. Corals include Armageddon palys, Mohawk palys , Armor of God zoas, Purple Death Palys, 30,000 leagues under the Sea, Oregon tort, Steve Elias stag, Sunset monte, Tyree Pink Lemonade, Tyree Soli, Tyree efflo, and a number of other name brand milli’s and acroporas.
But again, all that will have to wait for some of this other stuff to go.
For sale now:
1) CALCIUM REACTOR PACKAGE DEAL

$750 for everything below. This is almost $100 less than what I paid for everything. You can save the shipping costs and get the entire setup today versus waiting weeks for everything to show up. Of course full warranty applies. The only thing you would need is a Co2 bottle. I do not want to split this package up unless there is a buyer for every part.
  • GEO 618 calcium reactor. Brand new. Still wrapped in the protective foam wrapping. Includes the reactor, Eheim 1048 pump, all lines, etc. Nothing is missing. Here are some of the features of this unit:
All cell cast acrylic construction
Clear lid to view proper O-ring seal
Key hole slot for lid removal
Micro ball valve effluent control
Eheim 1048 pump, bolted to base plate
pH probe port in lid
pH probe adapter included
Auto fill bubble counter
10 x 9 foot print, 24" overall height
Holds 12 pounds of media, we recommend large grain schuran type For reef aquariums up to 350 gallons
  • Three, unopened 10lb containers (30lbs total) of GenX coarse calcium reactor media. This is the preferred reactor media for Geo reactors. Sometimes called ‘shuran’ style media.
  • Pinpoint PH controller. Brand new in the box. Never used. Never opened. Includes everything it came with from the ‘factory’.
  • Aquariumplants.com ‘Best’ Co2 regulator. One of the highest rated, most desirable Co2 regulators on the market. Here are some of its features from their website:
Industrial "bullet proof" regulator chassis
Dual Gauge (tank volume & flow pressure)
Fully adjustable flow (others have a "fixed" flow)
Finest, most precise "Laboratory grade" needle valve (80 threads per inch)(made in USA)
Brass top quality "Laboratory grade" check valve (made in USA)
German built (Burkert) electric solenoid (tested to 10 million cycles)
Bubble counter site gauge
Low profile: 1.5" higher than tank valve
Fully tested & calibrated
3 year FULL warranty
Hand assembled in USA
  • Brand new Maxi-Jet 1200 to be used to feed the Calcium Reactor.
2) Gently used 210 AGA reef ready tank with black R&J Extreme stand with 18inch tall canopy for metal halide lighting. ****SOLD****
$750 This tank is reef ready and includes mega overflows, stand, canopy and tank. Stand has 2 sets of 2 doors which allows tons of access. Ready to be set up. Already cleaned and can be set up right away. Just come and pick it up.

3) 36watt Coralife Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer. Feed pump. $85 ****SOLD****
Included is pump sized to get maximum kill rate for parasites, algae, and bacteria. The unit is used but perfectly clean and in perfect shape. Just add hose, plug it in, and you are ready to go.

4) Mag 18 return pump. $70 ****SOLD****
Gently used but absolutely spotless. Looks brand new and ready for your system.

5) Pro-Clear 400 series Wet Dry. $60 ****SOLD****
Perfect for large sump or refugium... Is $370 new. Gently used and in great shape. Already cleaned up and ready to use either with bio balls or rubble rock. Has lifetime warranty in case you did have any issues. Have bio balls in 2 salt buckets if you want them. Per their website: Capacity 400 gallon aquarium or 1600 gallons per hour. 45" Long x 12.25" Wide x 18" High. 12 gallon bio area. 28 gallon sump capacity. See it here http://www.pro-clear.com/wetdry.html

·
Tokay Gecko Tamer !
944 Posts
I would also like some of your Corals when the time comes can you post some pics of some of this stuff so i know what they all look like ?

(P.S. I know where to unload all your palys :lol: )

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
Thanks Todd. Was nice meeting and chatting with you. The Mag18 is put into my "parts bin" for a skimmer :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM sent for cal reactor

Realfishy wants the calc reactor only. Not the Pinpoint controller, regulator, and media.

If anyone else is interested in these other items, pm me. I am only asking what I paid. So if I can sell these other items, realfishy can buy the reactor itself.

Let me know.

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Todd has some sweet corals! I hate to see you getting out of the hobby though. Good luck with the sale. will be waiting to see when you are ready to get rid of the corals. The armageddons are next to impossible to find!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Todd has some sweet corals! I hate to see you getting out of the hobby though. Good luck with the sale. will be waiting to see when you are ready to get rid of the corals. The armageddons are next to impossible to find!

Thanks man. I am sure it will be a temporary break. I just need to focus on other stuff for a while.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dropped prices a little. I cant sell anything from my running system until I sell all this other stuff so it needs to go.

Also, if you don't feel comfortable spending this much cash, I can take gift cards at a local store that I am going to be making some really large purchases at soon. You could earn the bonus points on credit card and I would apply the gift cards to something I am buying anyway. Just thought I would throw it out as an option.

Prices are OBO.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need to wait till the calc reactor sells before I sell anything else. I also havent even thought of prices and will not until what was in this ad originally sells.

I have hept any pm's I got and will respond in order I got them when the time comes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts