The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I HAVE NO CAMERA SO NO PICS, DONT ASK!!!

i think i'm gonna up grade my tank so i have the following items for sale

220 AGA RR tank with 4-1'' CL returns and 2-1.5'' CL intakes drilled in the back $650 OBO

stand for said tank $150 (just wanna make back my lumber cost)

ok i wanna sell this set up together but i will part it out in a couple of weeks (please don't be callin dibs on stuff till i say i'm gonna part it)

75 gal ocianic tank $150
150w coralife hangon HQI fixture with 20k bulb (got about 6 months left on it) $175
CPR overflow $40 (you can get it drilled)
4 Maxi jet 1200 $50 for all 4
3 Maxi jet 400 $30 for all 3
1 Maxi jet 900 $15
Mag 5 $50
2 Mag 7's $100 for both
AGA model 4 sump (has bio ball tower baffles 2 chambers and a cover i paid over $300!!!) $175
2 300 wat marine land heaters $40
30 gal refugium that i had drilled with and overflow added (paid 70 just for that =() $60

thats $885 if i part it out, i'l let it all go for $600

also i have a custom stand that looks like this http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=787189
$300 (i paid 400 for meterials and about 30 hours to make it nice)
and i have a canopy that looks like this http://www.coszam.net/hood7.htm
$150

for live stock i have 37 3-4'' SPS and a couple of colonies and a few LPS and zoas i'm gonna be selling
$300 takes them all (sorry no cherry picking) thats less then $10 a coral!!! Dirk Griffon

i'm keeping a bounch of my favorite corals and frags as soon as i can find someone to hold on to them for me. (If i got a coral or frag from Stuckey_T or Capman then they are not for sale.)

once again i'm not getting out of the hobby i'm upgrading =)

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
I had seen that canopy thread before. During the progress, I thought it looked really good until he put the doors on. They didn't seem to match the style of the rest of the stand. He would have been better off just making removeable panels with cleaner lines instead of doors. When it was all done, was a little too busy for my taste but was fun to watch it develop.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Matt, how soon are you looking for someone to house everything you wanna keep? Ah, I will just PM you.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone else interested? i'd take offers on the lot to get this done quick!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok parting out!!! PM me if ya want anything! corals are sold!

i'll take fair offers on things also prices arn't concrete

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maxi-jet 1200's sold MattB!

i can't tear this apart till everything is sold or at least alot of it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts