The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that my newly updated tank is up and running, I have some stuff I wont be needing anymore. I know its not the most exciting but maybe it could come of use to somebody out there.

-48" Custom Sea Life 260watt PC hood with two fans (one blowing in, one out) and plexiglass splashshield with 2 actinic 03's and 2 50/50 actinic/10,000k bulbs are 4.5 months old. (oyam 123, pending)
-48 130 watt AGA hood with 2 10,000k bulbs 5 months old
-1 Aqua C remora with surface/prefilter (mfatwork)
-1 Magnum 350 (needs new filter pad around carbon chamber) (oyam 123, pending)

All Items work well and have worked flawlessly for me for the past couple of years. If anybody has any questions please PM me. I dont know how much this stuff is worth so pretty much first come first serve. I am not looking to get rich just hoping maybe some of this stuff could be of use to somebody so it doesnt just sit in my garage forever. I would prefer coral trades if possible.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
What type of corals? I am interested in the Aqua C. I have a tank full of stuff... Besides, you have not been over since we had the 72g, you gotta come down and check out the 220!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Mary, I do. Now that I am not working out of town anymore I can start making more meetings too. I sent you a PM with corals I am looking for but I should probably post that as well here. By the way I am running T5s on my tank (forgot to answer that in your PM) its the 6 bulb tek light. It is awesome. I am excited to see your 220 It sounds like you guys put in a bunch of work, which I am sure will pay off.

josh

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a list of what I am looking for: milleopora, pocillipora, montipora digitatas, some hairier acroporas, some colored zoas, Elephant skin rugosa, turbinaria, pagodas, tree coral, yellow/green leathers, rics, yumas, fox coral, candy canes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts