The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys & gals, I'm hosting the meeting next week, and I have a bunch of odds & ends that I'm not using right now. If anyone is interested in any of the following make an offer & you can pick it up at the meeting. Thanks

2 year old Myreef Creations dual injected 36" tall Beckett skimmer

1 year old Iwaki MD 100RLT (Japanese motor) - SOLD

1 year old Mag 24 pump

2 month old used once Rainbow Lifegaurd autofeeder with hopper - SOLD

unused Kent float valve - SOLD

The following are from my 55 gallon setup which can be purchased as a complete package or broken up.

7 year old 55 gallon tank with HOB over flow ( has some scratches but seals are fine )

1 year old PFO dual 150W MH ballast

2 150W Iwasaki 50,000K MH bulbs - 6 months old

Aqualogic dual stage temp controller - 1 year old - SOLD

Custom oak stand which can accomodate either a 55, 75, or 90 gallon tank with matching canopy.

2 Radio Shack fans mounted in canopy

Natural wave strip - SOLD

Mag 7 pump - SOLD

There's other stuff too, but I can't think of it right now. Thanks

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooops I made a mistake on those, they are 4" RS fans so they are not variable speed. The Icecaps are on my 125. Sorry about that.

I'll take a look at them when I get home tonight to make sure of their condition, and let you know later if you're still interested.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
bill-
what kinda shape is that mag 7 in? (piecing together a 30-ish reef and that might be the perfect main) if the float valve ain't claimed i may be interested in that too! not sure yet about making the meeting but maybe...
rich

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rich, the float valve has been sold. The Mag7 is in perfect working order. It was used for about 6 months.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi Bill how much for the temp controller?
I would be interested in the Mag7 and the canopy stand combo as well depending upon price. Maybe all three or just one depending on how much new brakes for a ford Taurus costs.
Tanks,
matt
PS. most interested in the temp controller however so dibs.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
hey bill-
the ubiquitous float valve sold-oh well:) the mag 7 sounds perfect though. don't want to offend ya with my offer so lemme know if you're looking for more. alright i'm working on the premise that it cost around $50 new-how does $25-30 sound-err? ttyl
-rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.