The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello every one i have the following for sell or for trade and will ship

calcium reactor by my reef it is the cr-1 model
only the cylender and bubble counter and needle valve you can look on myreef.com and itll tell ya what ya need for it it has never been used it is 155.00new im asking $100.00 for it plus shipping obo

single csl smartlight retro 24inch 1x65 watt with out bulb the plug on it has been changed to straight pin and has reflector
im asking 50.00 for it plus shipping obo

a 48inch costomsealife smartlight 2x65 watt powercompacts with two 10k bulbs im asking 75.00 for it plus shipping obo

aqua c ev 90 without pump im asking 150.00 for it obo

2x175 watt metal halide bulbs only around 8 months old im asking $40.00 for the pair of them obo

2 little giant pumps one is a 4-mdq-sc in good condition
the other is a 4md-sc both work good but the 4md-sc is missing it fan shroud but still works fine im asking 100.00 for the both of them obo

im need to sell this stuff so i can finsh setting up my 135 im looking to get these prices or best offer if intrested in any of this please email i can get pics of any of this or i will trade for stuff for lighting like metal halide or an etss skimmer or aquac skimmer for in sump use for around 150 to 180 tank
just email or pm with offers

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.