The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I've still got some things to trade or sell...My girlfriends making me do a little clearing out of some of the stuff I've accumulated over the last few years.

Here is what I have...
37 gallon tall tank with oak stand and custom built canopy to match. stand and canopy are new, tank is three years old.
Tank dimensions are 30x12x22 stand dimensions are13x31x31 (perfect for any 30 inch tank). I will seperate these if necessary.

15 gallon tall tank with eclipse system hood (lights, filtration built in but needs bulb). Used for 1 year as a nano. Great condition

1 eheim ecco 2235 cannister filter (700 L/H) with quick disconnect hoses for cleaning. (My favorite cannister filter, excellent condition)

1 fluval 404 cannister filter not sure of the flow rate but could be found online. (great condition)

18 gallon acrylic sump drilled

1 proquatics automatic feeder (paid $50) used a few times when I went out of town for a few days. can be set to feed once or twice a day and also has adjustment for amount of food dispersed. Excellent condition.

1 48" black metal pc housing by custom sealife. I took out the bulbs and ballast and reflector and put them in my 125 canopy. The housing is still in excellent condition with vented sides and plenty of space for a retrofit kit.

5 gallon acrylic minibow with purple colored housing. I retrofitted the hood with an 18 watt JBJ pc light. This is perfect for a nano. There is not a scratch on the acrylic and the JBJ pc light was only used for about four months. I originally set this up for my girlfriend so she could appreciate the hobby with me. I let her pick what she wanted to go in it. It had mushrooms, xenia, capnella, star polyps, and button polyps with a few hermits and a small sand sifting star. Within a few months she wanted a bigger tank!:funny:
so make me an offer,
Anyone who wants pics just send me your email address and I'll send you what you want.,
Thanks,
ASH

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The JBJ pc is 11 1/2 inches by 2 3/4 inches. I'd prefer to sell the entire system. I'm asking $45 for the minibow, the JBJ pc, and the small hang on wet/dry (millenium 1000). I can even include some live sand from my established reef to help the tank cycle. I'd rather not sell the JBJ pc seperately because that would make the nano system incomplete and harder to sell. Unfortunately, I am a student and will not be able to make the meeting because of class. I can meet anyone who wants to buy any of the things I have for sell after the meeting because I do not live far from dunwoody.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am also willing to trade this stuff for the following things...2 -quality 250w mh bulbs, pinpoint ph monitor, pinpoint oxygen monitor, quality protein skimmer (no hang-ons) rated for at least 100 gallon tank, Moon-lite setup for my 125 canopy, drilled 30-40 gallon sump (can only be 12 inches wide), pc setups, mh setups, colorful soft corals (especially ricordia), uv sterilizer for 125 gallon, other ideas...?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.