1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updated with Photos! Stuff available from tank breakdown

UPDATED AGAIN! see second page of thread for a picture of some of the lights

Updated! More items (in red)

I will try to take pictures of stuff this week!

Tanks:

6ft. 150 Oceanic with stand and glass tops (glass centerbrace and two corner overflows, black tinted back panel). Comes with 2 durso drains and 2 loc-line returns with all bulkheads.$300 OBO!

40 gallon breeder with stand, drilled in the back panel for 1 overflow and 2 returns, plumbed through a SCWD. With all plumbing: $150 Bare: $125 OBO. Great frag/grow out tank! Pending

29G tank W/ stand: $40 OBO

Lighting:

(X1) 36" NO T5 Aqualight: $25 each, great condition
Link to product: http://www.hellolights.com/36aqt5dolist.html Pending

(X2) 30" NO T5 Aqualight: $20
Link: http://www.hellolights.com/30aqt5dolist.html Both pending

(X1) 24" NO t5 freshwater aqualite $15

1X65W Coralife PC hood w/ new bulb (I think it's a 50/50, but I'll double check: $40 (nice black powdercoated hood, comes with box)

30" Current Sunpod Metal Halide/lunar light combo--150W hqi with 12 lunal lights. Newish iwasaki 20k bulb. $200. Link: http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=CU01062
With additional new hamilton 14K bulb, $220

3 weeks used Hamilton 150 watt 14k DE Bulb by itself: $40

OTHER:

Reef Fanatic pH and temp Monitor with probes (not controller): $65

Calcium reactor: 4ft DIY, dual chamber (not pretty, but will handle very large tank!):
$50 OBO

Pumps/Powerheads:

(X2) Tunze 6060's: $100 each or $185 for the set. Have some coraline but work great SOLD to Xoass

(X3) Seio m620's $20 each PENDING to Mufret, and 3 others!

(x2) MJ900's: $10 each

(X2) Mag 3's $20 each (have to test still)

(X1) mag 5: $30 (have to test still)

Little Giant 3mdqx-sc: $70

Ehiem (1262), pending to Mufret

If there is anything else you are looking for, let me know--there are some things like air pumps and heaters that I haven't listed yet.

It is also possible I will end up selling/trading the skimmers, not sure yet!

AquaC EV-180
ASM G3
AquaC Remora Pro

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All replied--Running out right now and won't be back till late tonight. Tunzes, and 2 36" lights are accounted for so far... Thanks!

·
Registered
557 Posts
k, 1 of the coralife t5 sw aqualight is 36", the 2 of them that were on the 150 or 30" and the fw aqualight t5 is the 24".
The extra 14k bulb is the one that came in the stock current sunpod.
Just wanted to clarify.
And the 40brdr is drilled in back, 1.5" drain and 2 x 3/4" returns. Back is painted black
the eheim is a 1262 that was used with the ev180.

·
Registered
573 Posts
how much for 1262? Also would be interested a seio. What about the livestock? All gone or what?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I will take the other 2 Seio's if Pillz takes one or I'll take all 3 if he passes.

PM sent.

·
Registered
557 Posts
thekid55 said:
will you sell the 40 gal with out the stand and how much. and do any of those powerheads have airline inputs
unless you already have a stand, you wont' find a nicer one cheap.
the price he's asking is about what the stand is alone.
Its not the particle board variety you find everywhere.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, this is my selling thread!!! No that's okay, I'm sure there will be plenty of folks who want it...

Thanks Rob for clarifying above on the lights, pump and tank--I was at my folks when writing it up so I couldn't double check. I'll go and edit it to reflect what you said.

As for the Seios, there are three that were left as of this morning, Mufret has first dibs, then I got a PM from showtime305 for two, then pillz, then, GeorgeW. I will dole them out accordingly.

Mufret also expressed first interest in the eheim, and after that, pillz.

thekid 55--I'd like to keep the tank and stand together as listed with the plumbing. Add a small sump and return pump and you've got a great little setup.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm still in the process of identifying the various livestock items. As soon as that's done, there will be a list posted. If anyone has any specific items in mind, please PM me. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
557 Posts
personally, i wouldn't split the eheim and ev180.. they are a match, unless you're going to use it with an iwaki 30rlt.
Its amazing what that ehiem does for the ev180 compared to a cheap mag.
as in, i got more in 12 hours out of the ev with the ehiem than the g3 has ever given me in 3 days.
and the sen 900 i even tried on there for a while and it has more pressure than the eheim, but yeilded a lot less skimmate, but more overflows. qo 4000 did nothing.
mag7, figure a week to get what the ehiem will drive through it in a day.. plus the ehiem is a lot quieter.. its one of those things like the tunze.. you hate spending the money initially, but once you do, you'd readily do it again. actually, i had another eheim like it on order to replace the return pump.
i better hush, i'm starting to sound like an eheim salesman.

·
Registered
557 Posts
mufret said:
I'm still in the process of identifying the various livestock items. As soon as that's done, there will be a list posted. If anyone has any specific items in mind, please PM me. Thanks, Mike
I trust everything has opened back up, and doing ok?

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
i sent you a pm regarding 30" NO T5 Aqualight: $20.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts