The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
unfortunately the dreaded time has come where i might have to sell my tank. It is a 75 gallon oak trimmed all glass tank w/ a matching double door oak stand.Ii have an Eheim 2217 canister filter(freshly cleaned) with an inline 8 watt aqua ultraviolet uv.I also have a pro clear pro 75 model wet dry filter. It has a venturi skimmer, w/ a Rio 600 power head and a whisper air pump w/ a Coralife balsa air stone. under the bio balls i have a bunch of coulerpa w/ two 18" strip lights on either side of it. The return pump does 650/hr, and the return lines are all 3/4" PVC lines with two flexable flare fittings in the tank. As for lighting, i have the Aqualight Pro with two 150 watt HQI's, two 96 watt actinics, and four very bright moon lights. The bulbs in the fixture are about three months old.The lights are run on a Coralife power center duel timer that controls the whole setup. I also have two maxi-jet 1200 power heads. As for other things, i have about 70 lbs. of live rock and about 40 lbs of a live sand, barely any crush coral mix. For corals, i have a bunch:sps,lps,soft,and clams. i have a decent cleaner crew consisting of about 15 turbos, 10 scarlet hermits, a couple of astrea snails and a bunch more. I have a very large maroon clown and a porcupine puffer. I have a theo250 watt heater, and a Aquaminder digital temp display with other features. i have a reef master liquid test kit and a portable refractometer. Asking 2,000 obo, sorry don't own a digital camera so i don't have any pics. if interested contact me and we can arrange to meet. thanks for looking at my offer. 262-649-3307 nick or 262-894-4303 rob(good friend). selling setup to buy a RC51.

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Is this fixture the one you just purchased from another TRT member in the last month or so?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts