The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,058 Posts
how did you make... in your signature "My New 75g System" ....i wonna do that for my tank
Haha your current signature is funny. I just imagined what would happen in that fight, :rotflmao:

· Registered
2,058 Posts
Ok i added a sand sifter, but i went with a Goby, hes pretty cool!! He has burrowed himself under the rocks already and made himself right at home. Theyre pretty cool because he puts the sand in his mouth and cleans it for me, great lil helper for the tank!!! Also ive noticed my Xenia is taking off growing, ive heard that they can over populate tanks but man this stuff is growing like weeds!!! Def gonna be fragging some but idk what to do with it. any ideas? and im thinking of doing a Zoa garden in the front left of my tank, ive always liked the look of them, but dont wonna kill my chances of getting a bi-color Angel..what do you guys think?

Ordering my RO/Di 4stage filtration set-up this week from sprectra-pure...gonna be setting it up once i get it in my garage next to my utility sink

Also did a 20g water change today along with some baseline water test and everything is great!!

Sidenote---How do i post pics directly to my post?
I usually just throw out the Xenia when they take over every 6 months or so. Too much of a hassle to arrange for 10 people to come pick it up.

For pics: if you have your pics uploaded somewhere on the net, right click it and copy the image location. Then in your post, paste that address in between img tags. [*img]image address[*/img] - without the *'s

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.