The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am coming to the GA World Congress Center for an event on Saturday, and I was wondering if anyone could give me the names of any LFS that would be within 15-20 min driving distance on a Sat. afternoon.

If there are not several close by please let me know the biggest and most well-stocked store closest to that venue.

Thanks for your help,
David

·
Jr. Reef Tank Engineer
1,081 Posts
Hey WestPat:

Most of the LFSs here in metro Atlanta are out in the 'burbs; the only one in the City that I know of is the Fish Store and More, near the intersection of Peachtree and Roswell Rd. in Buckhead.

If you can make it out to Marietta, Cappucino Bay Aquarium (CBA) is a must see; they're probably the best spot in town for corals, esp SPS. You can get there from downtown in about 20 min in good traffic.

Marine Fish and Reef is also another worthy stop and is also in Marietta about 10 min from CBA. If you willing to drive out a little further, Imagine Ocean in Canton is also worth a visit.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much. I did check the stores in GA thread, but I am not so familiar with ATL that I would be able to determine the locations on my own. I have been to Imagine Ocean, but it was a few years back. I went to one last year that had the big cube in the middle, and the saltwater "pond". I think that is TFS&M, is it?

My goal will be to make Cap Bay tomorrow evening.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
yea, definatly make the swing through cap bay, and marine fish and more, 2 of the best stores we have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts