The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I think these will be the ingabitants of the 90.
Antennata Lion
Cuban Hogfish
Yellow Tang
Coral Beauty

According to vivid aquariums says they will not harm corals or clams. Do you think this will work? It this too many or could I add a couple more? I will see If I can get pics of the hogfish since I didn't get too much feed back about that one before.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE class=leftnav cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR height=40><TD class=pageHeading_product>Cuban Hogfish </TD><TD class=pageHeading_product align=right> </TD><TD class=pageHeading_product align=right><!--<s> $39.99</s>
-->$34.99
Free Shipping </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>Bodianus pulchellus</TD><TD align=right colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- End Header --><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><!-- Description --><TR><TD class=main colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smallText align=middle colSpan=2><!----> <!--
Click to enlarge--></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>The Cuban Hogfish, a.k.a. Spotfin Hogfish, is a perfect fish for the fish-only aquarium. These fish have a red body with a bright yellow rear dorsal fin and tail, as well as a white streak beginning under their mouth and running across their pectoral fins. These Wrasse serve the reef as cleaners in the wild and do well in the home aquarium. They should be provided with ample swimming room.

The family of Hogfish are members of the Wrasse family, but because of their different shapes they have been given their own name. These fish are known for their rooting behavior, which lends to their name Hogfish. They will sometimes burrow beneath the sand when frightened. <!-- specs -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE class=leftnav cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR height=40><TD class=pageHeading_product>Guineafowl Puffer </TD><TD class=pageHeading_product align=right> </TD><TD class=pageHeading_product align=right>$249.99
Free Shipping </TD></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>Arothron meleagris</TD><TD align=right colSpan=3><INPUT type=image alt=" Add to Cart " src="http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11_03/images/buttons/button_addtocart.gif" border=0> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- End Header --><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><!-- Description --><TR><TD class=main colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smallText align=middle colSpan=2><!----> <!--
Click to enlarge--></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- specs -->

<TABLE class=leftnav cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>Size:</TD><TD>6-7 inches</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Care Level:</TD><TD>Easy</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Temperament:</TD><TD>Bold</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Reef Safe:</TD><TD>No</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Diet:</TD><TD>Meaty</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Origin:</TD><TD>Costa Rica</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Acclimation Time:</TD><TD>2+ hours</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Hey for the price of all those fish I can get one of these! Except it's not reefsafe. This is a cool puffer. No I am not considering this to go in my tank.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't buy from saltwater.com. It's the only place I have found that will let you copy their pics. Yes that is the size it comes not it's full growth. Btw I have no intention of getting a puffer I just thought it was cool. What about the other fish?

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. Ignore the puffer that was just a cool pic I added. No puffers in this tank especially a $250 one. How are the fish listed what else if anything could go? Oh yeah and I have a snowflake eel.

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
Beware, the lion may make a meal out of the hogfish or the angel depending on their size. I hope you have a good skimmer. also keep in mind that the hogfish will completly bury itself and they can move really quick through the sand so you will need to be careful when you move rock and stuff around so you don't squish him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts