The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a 30g that I upgraded to about a month ago. I have a pair of Black and White Ocellaris clowns, a bta, pink bar goby with pistol shrimp, and a some SPS and soft corals. I'm thinking of adding the following:

2-4 Zebra Barred Dartfish
1 Yellow Banded Possum Wrasse
1 Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse/White Banded Possum/Pink-Streaked Wrasse Wrasse (I saw one of these at a LFS today, but it wasn't listed there and disappeared before I could get a good enough look to ID, though I think its one of the first two)
1 Tiger Tail Cucumber

I'm not totally sure how these fish would get along, and pretty sure that I would be pushing it with having all of them in the tank, but listed a bunch in order to cut the list down if needed. I would like to add a clam in the future, and may consider some cardinal fish too. I do do have a lot of hiding places/caves, and running a sum around 30-40g with a Reef Octopus SR-2000.

Any input is appreciated!

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the wrasse I was considering going out today to get, assuming its still there. I'm wondering though, if I were to get the yellow banded possum, if the two would co exist in the same tank, or if they would be aggressive towards each other, being from the same family?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.