The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still looking for more colorful Ricordia Floridia. If you have any that you want to let go of for a fair price let me know.

I picked these up today. (I should say my Wife did for me).

Not fully recovered from the FW dip yet but not too bad.

Third pic is of the ones I already had and the first two pics are the new ones.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice site. I'll have to check back there often. All the ones that I like are sold. :( Still a good site to add to my favorites. Thanks.

·
Fish Killin' Reef Keeper
358 Posts
I found an awesome pair of orange rics at Ocean Reef earlier this week....some of the biggest and nicest I've seen in a while.

Nice score on the blues. Do you FW dip all your ricordia? I dip my zoos in a Lugols dip for nudis, but haven't dipped other things....

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ReelFreak said:
I found an awesome pair of orange rics at Ocean Reef earlier this week....some of the biggest and nicest I've seen in a while.

Nice score on the blues. Do you FW dip all your ricordia? I dip my zoos in a Lugols dip for nudis, but haven't dipped other things....
I do. Don't want any flatworms sneaking in.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your from Florida rics should be easy to find lol.
I got most of mine from sealifeflorida.com he's been diving/collecting them for a long time. Real nice Fl. rics and zoa's.

Ive been reefing for over 20 years and would be afraid to freshwater dip any shrooms.
I do freshwater dip my zoa's also though in case of nudi's.
Prolly a better way would be to get some flatworm exit and dip the rics in that with saltwater.

kass

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kass03 said:
Your from Florida rics should be easy to find lol.
I got most of mine from sealifeflorida.com he's been diving/collecting them for a long time. Real nice Fl. rics and zoa's.

Ive been reefing for over 20 years and would be afraid to freshwater dip any shrooms.
I do freshwater dip my zoa's also though in case of nudi's.
Prolly a better way would be to get some flatworm exit and dip the rics in that with saltwater.

kass
Not as easy as you might think. ;) Well, Easy to find but people think they are solid gold. We have a few really good LFS's around here that have been getting in a nice amount lately and their prices are fair. I'm trying to make some room for more now. My tank has gotten crowded. :)

Thanks for the tip on dipping. I always welcome advice from experience reefers.

Keri

·
Registered
274 Posts
I got a nice deal on my ricordia, 2 for $10 even though they didnt know it cause it hadnt split yet but it was extremely close

1 - 11 of 11 Posts