The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to brake up some of my Steve Tyree Blue Chalice. I have Three small frags. I believe that I promised one to SSweet1. If I promised any one else please let me know I need to place them in a home right away before anything happens to them. I will not be able to hold on to them until the next meeting.

Patrick

P.S. Dave did I promise you a frag, I believe I did at the last meeting? If so I can leave it at Rob's Reef for you to pick up. I do have some puple cap for you but you can get it at the next meeting at my home.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Dan,

I believe I did, would you like to get a frag today. Call me 651-7299 we can meet at one of the aquarium shops. I believe Atlantis is receiving a shipment today, but where ever you want to meet. You can come over to my home if you want, the best time is after 1:30 when the HQIs come on. I just got a really cool fairy wrasse you may want to see.

Patrick

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
patharm said:
Hi Dan,

I believe I did, would you like to get a frag today. Call me 651-7299 we can meet at one of the aquarium shops. I believe Atlantis is receiving a shipment today, but where ever you want to meet. You can come over to my home if you want, the best time is after 1:30 when the HQIs come on. I just got a really cool fairy wrasse you may want to see.

Patrick
Yesterday, Check members only forum. I'll be posting what we received in yesterday

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Give it to Troy he is a likable guy"
---------------------------------------

That's questionable at best, but he did give me a Superman Monti once which is doing very good. I will see what I can do. If only I could see him through all that hair.

Patrick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts