The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man...you KNOW it's gonna be a bad one, when I get into work at 5:30, and already work up a sweat just walking from the parking garage to the building. Sheesh....pitch dark, and already it's a swamp out.

STAY INDOORS!!!

Morning Class!!!

I hope everyone has a tolerable day.

l8r, g8rs.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Mike, and Everyone!

Supposed to be record temps here today.

Would you believe I have attic work to do? Should be quick though. Funny part is, the attic hole is so small that I can't get in, so Andrew has to do it! My wife isn't too happy about it!

Stay Cool Everyone!!!:cool:

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Morning Mike, Butch, and the rest of TRT. Yep gonna be a hot one. I will be staying indoors today.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Morning Skeety, Butch, Jena and the rest of TRT.
Hit 103 in the service drive at work yesterday. Gonna do it again today.
I spent $100.00 yesterday on Gatorade for my mechanics. Just trying to keep them from falling over while working on hot engines.
I felt bad for the framers on my new home so they got ice cold beer at quitting time.
Stay cool everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Happy Hump Day! Mike,Butch,Jena,Tom,Plat and all the rest!Ice coffees ready!Hit 109 yesterday and today and tomarrow wil even be hotter!Butch I'd have your son go up in the night time!Well had to buy a new computer so maybe tonight it will be up and running after I transport all over to new one.!Have A Great Day All!

·
Super Moderator
27,090 Posts
Good mawnin', Mike, Butch, Jena, Tom, John, George, Chris, Tim, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the iced coffee, George. Good luck on that new puter.

What Mike said! Seems like it's the same way all over. Between your car and the building where you work, you get a steam bath, only it's not as much fun.

:eek: Butch! Working in an attick. Man, you need to have someone like Tom to offer Andrew a Gatorade and you a brew after that job. :agree:

Good idea, Jena, for staying inside as much as possible. Or never even going out if you don't have to.

Yipes, Tim. Already 90º in your area! It's not even that hot here, though it's 77º with 85% hoomidity. :p

Lot of love and hugs and peace and fans for everyone!

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Morning Everyone! Supposed to be stormy today and break the heat wave it's already 80 here with 74 percent humidity

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tim, thanks for the pic! need some more chilly shots!!

Something to cool us down.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good Wednesday morning every one - - think COOL - - it's another scorcher here today with no rain in sight! Take care if you're in attics or framing or working outside!

HHC

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Wow you guys are getting hammered by all that heat. It is supposed to be just 85 today here. :cool:

Finally got some inventory problems figured out at work so going to spend the day writing it all up. I went with the Engineering Manager down to a company in Utah yesterday that is using the new software I am implementing and it was good to see they had mostly the same opinions of which parts to use and which not to.

Stay hydrated everyone and alternate water in between the coffee in the morning and beers at night. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Good morning to everyone. Stay cool !!!

Mike- its more like a boiling wednsday over hear- may reach 105 today!

·
Noo Doot Aboot It!
2,768 Posts
Wow, you guys sure are getting the heat. Send a little of it this way.hahaha Have a good day everyone

·
Super Moderator
27,090 Posts
With our gabbing of extreme heat here in the East, I bet our friends from Kansas and California are not impressed. They've had heat way over the 100 degree mark day after day this summer :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts