The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the first three last week when the power was out. The room and tank were completely dark, I was just taking random pics with the flash and caught these guys!

The fourth pic is very interesting. It is my Linkia Multifloria, I had a suspicion he has been eating xenia in the past. Here he is on the new stargazer clove polyps I got from Jake. Interestingly, he is never on the sand, however he had to cross at least three inches of sandbed to get to the stargazers rock. He has been there for two days now. This may explain what happened to the last stargazers I got from Jake, that seemed to disappear.

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
JnS said:
cool pics :)

so the linkia is eating corals? thought they were "reef safe"

That linkia is not eating corals.... just because they crawl across a coral does not mean they are eating it silly :D

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
trodder said:
That linkia is not eating corals.... just because they crawl across a coral does not mean they are eating it silly :D
try reading the first post over again..... :lol:
silly

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, the starfish is off the stargazer rock and it looks like the polyps are still there. Must have been something else on the rock that kept him occupied for two days!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts