The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that don't visit the Think Tank. :)

I forget what a pain setting up a tank can be sometimes. Not to mention when I boarded the corals out, they made the temporary tanks look so much better - that now they don't want to give them back!
Anywho, I left room to move in some old colonies that were out growing where they were.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ya know, it's kinda stark. I think thats the beauty of it. Most tanks ya see are packed top to bottom.

Nice Jerel.

I try not to go in the think tank it makes my head hurt :rolleyes:

Mike

·
Registered
83 Posts
nice lookin tank ,hows that queen angel with corals or in a reef tank for that matter. thanks

·
Premium Member
13,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike
When you see it in person, it doesn't look that stark. Remember it's 10ft long. Those corals are big.

Sam
They don't really like our hard corals (they like sponges), they do like fleshy corals. Malcomb acquired a taste for ricordea a few years ago and cleaned the tank out.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
And it's so clean!

I see Doug the urchin in there :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Looks very complete now Jerel!! Very nice indeed!:)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Very nice, how do you get the tank to float in mid - air like that? ;) I love queen angels...

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Jerel here he is ,now if the yellow tang will stop chasing his butt around.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
yellow hummm not green but still cool,I hope my tang dont stress him to death.:eek:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Gotta love those big angels :) Maybe, someday when I stop moving around every year, I'll set up a tank that is big enough...

P.S. Casey, If the tang don't behave he should go live in another tank. Now I remember why I'm done with tangs... :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts