The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
No she means Purple Capricornis as in plating coral. The Idaho Grape is Montipora Undata

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Actually, ALittleFishy is right. I meant Idaho Grape. Undata is purple (and green) also but more expensive and more attractive. I've spent the last couple of weeks acquiring those among several others. I'm slowly fading out the acros that are doing poorly in my tank. Which is quite a few, unfortunately. I'm keeping the few that are "doing fine" in my tank and all the montis. Luckily, there's tons of montis to be had out there. I'll take a few pics and post them it the weeks to come.
Really...I guess a clarification in the thread title would have avoided my confusion... congrats on the new corals though. I have a fairly large collection of Montis... including Idaho Grape in my collection. I have some commons, but some LE's and rarer Monti's as well. I guess what you call me is an avid Monti collector.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Sure anytime... just visit the link in my sig to my build thread.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Very pleased to have picked up a Leng Sy, I will post some pics after it settles in. Only had it for about three days now...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts