The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for me to try and frag out several corals again. Coral pictures and prices are listed in the reply's the the thread. Local pickup only please (I'm in Vancouver). PM me if you're interested.

I'm also looking to get rid of some excess quality LR and a barely-used (one month) chiller. The chiller is a AquaMedic Titan 150. It's size for a 40G tank or smaller and is very quiet. I'm asking $75 for it. You can find the details here: http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_chillers_aqua_medic_titan.asp?CartId=

The LR is Togan deep water and most of it has been in my sump for the last year. I've 20-30lbs and best offer takes it. I've another larger show-type piece in my tank that I'd also like to get rid of. It's a Y-shape, ~18"H x 12"W x 5"D with a couple corals growing on it. Asking $5/lb for this piece. See picture below of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
i wish i could take the brain, but we dont have our new lights yet, if you still have it in like a month i will take it, but dont hold it for me if someone else asks for it.

nathan

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
not looking for frags at the moment, but the day something catastrophic happens and half that pink mili breaks off, give me a call and we can talk turkey.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts