The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, my RBTA was transferred to his new 75gal home today, and it looks like the stress of the move is causing a split. Maybe I'll have two RBTA's in the morning! Woohoo!

-Joe

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Cool! RTBA is always on someone list to buy. I'm sure you'll be getting a few reefers wanting to buy it; if you decide to sell.

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Initial assumption was wrong.......

But in a good way!

It appears I may have triplets! The large piece that had remained seems like it might be growing into two anemones, which would give me a total of three RBTA's!!! Holy cow! I'll have to see what the heck I'm going to do with them all... Would be kind of cool to have a massive colony of RBTA's on one side of my tank!

-Joe

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Well if your interested in selling one PLese let me know.....

I always get a kick out of this quote.

"There are 10 type of people in the world. Those who can read binary and those who can't"

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
False alarm; only two anemones, the "third one" was the result of the main RBTA trying to grow back together. All is well now. For the time being, I'm keeping both. However, should the small one get huge, it will have to go. If that time comes, I'll let everyone know and it will go to the "high bidder."

Thanks for the interest,
Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts