The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spanky said:
Ok, here's the short answer, I'll give you the long one if you really want it.

In all the BB threads, I kept saying one thing that no one seemed to pick up on - no matter how many ways I said it.

All the BB haters kept saying "sterile, sterile, sterile...." so that's what people remembered and that's what made sense to a lot of people when they were thinking about going BB. Keep it sterile...

No, that's not what I said. I said that I have a heavy fish load and feed a lot - a whole lot.

It was the people trying to wreck every BB thread that were posting things like "you can't have a lot of fish, you can't feed heavy, you have to keep it sterile by not adding anything, etc etc"

What I have is a good enough skimmer and circulation to get it back out and not let it sit and rot afterwards. It's the sitting and rotting that releases phosphorus/phosphate compounds.

·
Super Moderator
22,345 Posts
:funny: What does it say , when you read it backwards?:arg:

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,978 Posts
Well Spanky, the quote seems to have gotten quite a bit more attention here than where it was supposed to :rolleyes:

But,... since we are here
Ok, here's the short answer, I'll give you the long one if you really want it.
I do want it, what is the long answer?

Thanks,
Whiskey

·
Reef Crazed
278 Posts
It was the people trying to wreck every BB thread that were posting things like "you can't have a lot of fish, you can't feed heavy, you have to keep it sterile by not adding anything, etc etc"
Ummmm ? will sterility cause bleaching ?:nuts:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts