The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Spankster, after working on it all day and having to tear apart a good portion of my plumbing. It is done, 6 feet of rolling skimming thunder baby:beer:
Etss 2500 powered by a 1/2 hp Baldor pump (70gpm). Were talking foam like you have never seen before:D . What was the whippy little skimmer you were using, lol

Mike

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Man throw a cup of that in your garden and see what happens!!:p

Monster truck has nothing over you!!:funny:

·
Super Moderator
22,401 Posts
why so puny ,Mike?
thought you woulda had a real kick -butt skimmer goin on,,,,:rolleyes: :funny:
geez, i think we are looking at the FIRST plankton splitter! :D :funny:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Mike, tsk tsk, I really expected more from you ;) :D . I have a skimmer only 12 inches shorter than that on a 160 gallon coral system. How big is your tank again?

Come down to my lab. We'll show you how to build a skimmer. You know that eductor beast I posted? Thats one of the babies. ;)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
"It's called the Caribbean. "

ROTFL.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
MontanaRocknReefer said:
Man throw a cup of that in your garden and see what happens!!:p
Good idea... might try that...

...and I'm going to stay out of this whole "my skimmer is bigger than your skimmer" competition. We all know that it's how you use it that really matters. :funny: ;)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's called the Caribbean
Oh yea give it up, besides thiers onnly so much jorge can blow air througha straw in front of the induction tube before he passes out, hehehehe:D

Well Mike everything you do is big
Yep thats what happens when u get a big tank buddy, everything grows;)

geez, i think we are looking at the FIRST plankton splitter!
ROFL, I'm trying

Mike, tsk tsk, I really expected more from you . I have a skimmer only 12 inches shorter than that on a 160 gallon coral system. How big is your tank again?
Yea but your keeping them finicy carib corals. By the way I have brutus in the garage. I have it working on the lake right now buts its ready to go on a moments notice:p :D

mike

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Don't get me started on RK2s... LOL.

Thats still a baby compared to some of the skimmers we run. ;)

They even get names... "Washing Machine", "Atom Splitter", "Lucifer".

"This is the most powerful skimmer ever built, capable of decomposing a whale in 4.2 seconds."

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
mojoreef said:

Yep thats what happens when u get a big tank buddy, everything grows;)

mike
Except what you're trying to compensate for.... ;)

but I've got about 1,000 spam messages that claim they can help ya out there....

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Why do I feel like Mike is going to start posting pics of his huge Toadstool.... :funny:

·
Administrator
47,619 Posts
Uh Oh you guys are scaring me, I hope this don't turn into a skimming contest ;0

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Hey Mike!

You finally cleaned that thing? I thought the riser was black pvc LOL It just needed a cleanin'

That calcium reactor looks dry still??? You still haven't had to fire it up yet?

:beer: Jon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts