The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the Home Depot southdaon sand SKU# on the boards before, but can't seem to find it now. Does anybody know what it is. My cousin works for HD now and I'm hoping he can track me down a couple of pallets.:D

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
No probs.... There are two types of sand with the same sku number... that's why I included the photo....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello everyone, I am new the the Reeftank community and let me tell you all that there is alot of knowledge in these forums alone. I cant belive how much I have learned in the last few days. You guys and girls really know your stuff. I am currently setting up a 46 gallon bowfront tank and I just returned from home depot to pick up a bag of sand. The bag that it came in looks exactly like the one posted but it does not say southdown on the top. It is made by old castle. I wanted to ask you guys first before I just put it in is it safe to use it.

·
SoCal Reefer
158 Posts
hey you guys and gals, i cant seem to find it down here in san diego, i'm taking a drive up to l.a. next week but if someone can help i would appreciate it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts