The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup......Into every week a little Monday must fall. Whelp.....Good *orning and HAPPY *ONDAY!

Slept till the alar* this *orning......that strange sound at 5:00. Coffee is up, and Cherry Frosted AND Blueberry Frosted Pop Tarts for the ride to work.

Hope Everyone had a grand ti*e yesterday, and stayed safe.

Peace n groovy thoughts to All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and PopTarts, friend. I’ll offer up a variety of cereals, nanners, and oranges.
Looks like you and some good fun and eating going on at your place last night!

Jeff - Hope your doc appointments go well today in spite of you being slow on bloodwork and other stuff.(not that I would ever do that.) 🧐 Hahaha Enjoy your beautiful weather!

Speaking of good weather, we will be having some of that through Wednesday!🌞🌞

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Mornin’ all.

Coffee and Keto something for moi.

We’ve moved into the typical CA weather pattern of sunny and nice until it’s too hot. The only thing that changes in the next few months is how soon the too hot gets here.

Not much on tap for the day. Start learning the 3d printer. It’s built and running. Calibration is next.

Some tank maint on for the day as well. Got lax over the week/weekend due to the show.

Y’all N’Joy the day now, ya hear.

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Morning gang monday part 2 here, 40ish and dark, mid 60s later.
Steve the *onday started long ago. I used to refer to it "As that day which must not be named" and someone, maybe George (loverotties) started the * as since it was shorter.
Found a used manual for my van, so many things on the rig I need instruction on. How the DVD player works, how to use bluetooth with my phone, etc

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Good evening, everyone!

Slooooow day here to make up for the crazy weekend I guess.

Steve - I hope you’re having fun setting up that 3D printer. Our library system has 3 in the HQ building, but I don’t know how many are. Throughput the county.
For what you want, you need t have your own. Enjoy!
If you happen to a small thing just for fun, please share photos of it here.

Doug - Cool that you were able to get a used cool of the owner’s manual for your T&C. When I bought my used Elantra, I should have looked for a used copy on line. Instead I printed out waaay tp many pages. Bleh

Pretty soon Hack will chime in...

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.......and right on cue! Hi Cath, and all gathering around the Table this evening.

Brutal day at the creek.....but NOT the weather for a change....well actually there was a 25 mph off shore breeze, but it blew warm air.

Full of cuts n contusions, bruises, and sore tired feet......a steaming shower will cure most, and perhaps a cold beverage will have effect on the remaining issues. Nothing worthy of National Geographic, just a full dose of weekly /blood letting squeezed into one day...A *ONDAY at that.

Yes, I believe it was George, if not the initiator, certainly an adherent to THAT protocol......'*'s for M's on Mondays are bad enough, but Tuesdays after a holiday, and technically folks 1st day back to the grist mill are STUPID TOUGH! There's a lot of 'T' in the human vocabulary.

There's a few of Hack's Friends spending the evening......Easter vaca type thingy......so I noticed already the 'toll' has been paid, and there'll be DD for breakfast.

Hope swell things await All,
Hack

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
sorry Kids, worked solo today, all the female employees got a spa day with the owners wife, so the PM shift lead cam in around noonl, said yes I will be in at 2pm(shift change) a while later the managers son came into work cause said employee was broke down in toen at parts store. Long story short worked over an hour, one of the other employees had to come in and work. Made dump run, stopped to let the dogs go pee, Jojos dawg bailed up the mt for 20 min, He is on my no ride list. Tired and hungry, gonna do a burger and watch tv :(

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Evening all, \

Earned my first Gold Star for effort outdoors for '21 today. I think it was 5 trailer loads full of tree parts, consisting of some low hanging branches at the back fence line of the property (neighbor's ) that have been bugging me, more like me driving n dodging then while lowering the green stuff , along with some orphan trees that started up a few years again the same area where the limb dodging happens . Some trees had trunks the diameter of my legs (ok , they were pretty girthy, heheh) Also ended up my day with shortening up a very large tree trunk that fell a while back , )once again it being the neighbors) Large enuf that I used the big Deere to hold it off the ground for me to chain saw it into manage'able lengths. .Burn pile is now way bigger than what it was prior to today's efforts, will make for a heckuva fire one day soon. Also did the orphan sapling thing in part of the blueberry field,, they started up around the time I had my last spinal fusion surgery, and I never caught up . Best time is now since the growing stuff has not leaf'd up yet.

Blyth took our senior frosty face Doxie Buddy, to the vet this afternoon,,,let's just say he had a week or so issue with d-a -ree-a, that OTC meds did not help. Turns out his "behind" glands were full/swollen'd up thus only allowing the prev. mentioned stuff to exit. Glands were expressed and he is on antibiotics,, fingers crossed. Our vet said he is otherwise looking pretty good for being an approx(since he was a "stray" when I sprung him from the humane society back when, and not sure of his age) 15 yrs old.Doxie.

Weather was a beaut today, a few degrees shy of 80... it tried to rain a few times midday, but both Blyth n I hung tough and only got a short, light sprinkle . She was continuing on her getting her flower gardens ready. When I was about to throw in the towel on the day,( I was whuuped 1/2 way into the day's efforts) Blyth mentioned that she would like me to rototill the "round "garden tomorrow,, I ended up doing it as my last effort attempt today. She said she did not mean/intent for me to do it today,, I told her, it was prob best I did it today, since I might not be able to get outa bed tomorrow, heheh. Besides the usual abuse to my bod n back, I re-tweaked my right shoulder this morning.Enuf pain to make me drop anything I would be holding , a honest 8.5 on the 10 scale pain chart. during my pain doc Zoom appt. midday, she said that if the shoulder does not get better, next is x-rays etc. and see what is going one with it,, sigh.

The now standard summer weather outside effort beverage of choice when I come in the house, adult foamy beverage(s). The 2 I downed hit the spot.

Back to the comfy chair, if I can get out of this 'puter chair,, heheh/ow.

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts