The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Administrator
20,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....Because it's my 'Friday'. :unsure:

Good morning all you beautiful People and HAPPY THURSDAY!
I'm off tomorrow to take Jen and myself to some drs. so this feels like a Friday to me. And with Ian doing whatever he is doing, Saturday up here is coming into question as to whether, ("See what I did there?"), there's work?

But there's coffee on, and it's sooooooo much better than that Mc'y D's stuff I had yesterday. Let's see, something breakfastsie, but not chocolatey?........:unsure:........Carnation Instant Breakfast! Oooooops....Milk Chocolate flavored. ;) Close.

Hope today is filled with good stuff for All,
Hack

· Retired Wanderer
22,599 Posts
Morning Hack and others to come.

Been at work since 5 am. Got a text last night saying that I have been assigned to our second biggest customer. They are in at 7 am. I have a huge other meeting to prepare for at 11 am. No pressure.

Our rain for the last five days has left. That is nothing compared to those people suffering in Florida.

Enjoy your day everyone!

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,805 Posts
Mornin fellas. Thursday is always my Friday. That means Monday on a Sunday. This time of year it means football on my Monday followed by Monday night football the next day. Oh, and there is Thursday night football on my Friday. Weird & confusing but an excellent source of snacks - the salty kind amd the cold kind.

Have a great day & try and stay dry if you are in the south east.

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Perry, Rick, and all of TRT!

First things first. I found out on Facebook that today is George’s birthday. I’ll see what I can rustle up by the afternoon, or maybe Vinnie could do something earlier.

Hack - Thanks for the coffee and carnation Instant Breakfast. That’s a good starter. I will add toasted English muffins with cream cheese and jam and marmalade, nanners and stewed apples.

Hack, good luck with your day today, whatever you may doing, even it is preparation for Ian. As for Saturday? Who knows what’s gonna be going on that day.

Perry, you sure do have your day filled with eye-popping expectations. I know you were equal to it!

Rick, yeah, I hear you about not knowing what day of the week it is except what days you work and what days you don’t work. I guess that’s all you really need to know. Too bad it’s off kilter from everyone else

Vinnie I hope you get some of those ponies sold before your vacation.

Thanks for everyone’s well wishes concerning Ian.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone! Everyone be safe out there.

· Retired Wanderer
22,599 Posts
The customer visit went well. They sent me out to sort parts again after that. You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

· Super Moderator
24,430 Posts
Late morning all,
Wanted to check in yesterday but Internet was wonky when I got home from mom’s.
Started initial purging /sorting of stuff in dad’s garage/shop, what I don’t “need” will be added to auction fodder in time.

Have the title / insure/paperwork for the 1950 Mercury in hand, next is to transfer over the insurance, then title /plates. The plan is to use a car trailer to get it home , since this seldom driven trailer Queen has only been started and got parts n fluids engaged a few times each year since dad passed.Not feeling driving it the 45 minutes home without getting new gas for old’ish( tho stabilized) and give her a once over check.

Took middle dawg Scruffy to the vet this morning, could not keep down his food last afternoon along with water up to this morning. Blood drawn, x-rays taken etc. they gave him a anti nausea injection and was told to see how he does with a small bit of bland food later today. Blood work will come back tomorrow 🤞🏻. He’s a young 12 yrs old,,, so hoping it’s nothing serious.

On to the day,,

Hope everyone is having a great one👍🏼

· Administrator
61,146 Posts
Morning all, Ricks schedule is not confusing as it's same as mine. Fri on Thurs, easy Perry.
Didn't sleep all that well too much to think about. Hope the day goes easy on everyone, esp in Ian's path

· Administrator
20,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW.....so excited about seeing George on the Birthday Boy thread, I forgot about the breakfast table. :eek:
Got a couple games under our belt so fay.....Trouble, and now into some Rummy.
Hot dogs and mac n cheese for dinner.....and now buttered pop corn and cashews to help chase down the ButterFinger bars.
My turn,
Hack

· Administrator
20,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
......OK, I'm back! Was 'kicked to the curb'. By the way....the EXTRA BUTTERED pop corn has way more EXTRA SALT than butter. ☠ Almost perfect! (y):ROFLMAO:

Sorry to hear you're being mentally pulled apart Doug......that's a hard swallow. Sure hope He pulls through quickly.

Glad to hear the car landed in the proper place Jeff......and sure it'll be kept just as Bristol as your Dad kept it.

Cath it appears Saturday is the arrival of Ian's effects on us, and predicted to last through Tuesday. So looking like since I have tomorrow off, this could be parlayed into a three day weekend. Life is aces! (y)

Think I need a bowl of Peach ice cream to help flush all these kernels out of my teeth. The trials of being me,
Hack

· Administrator
61,146 Posts
Called Hospital, good news is he is responding to treatment. Bad news is serious head trauma and detox from alcohol.
Popcorn and Cashews, sounds great to me. but with no lower molars it is hard to do, dinner is prolly swiss steak in gravy and mashed spuds with coleslaw mixed in. Kind of ******* Colcannon. So stressed of late i really need to watch diet, actually I need to eat more food, not snacks and crap

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,752 Posts
Good Evening all,

One more day to get everything ready before we leave for Albuquerque. It was a beautiful weather day here today.

Doug too bad about your friend, head trauma. Detox on top of it.

Jacob and Cooper stopped by and it turn into a mess. Cooper turn a ball valve on my skimmer and caused a overflow. Made a big mess. But Jacob took this earlier today with a iPhone 13
Arthropod Insect Dragonflies and damseflies Pest Terrestrial animal

· Administrator
20,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Take 'good news' Doug whenever we can get it! (y)

Diet for me takes a huge hit during the summer months.....to HOT/busy to eat true n proper meals, but junk food seems to always find it's way to me.
Hack

· Administrator
20,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The valve SUCKS, but the photo is AWESOME!(y)
Hope great weather follows Y'All Vinnie.
Hack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts