The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Looks Great M!!!! Got some nice stuff in there for sure!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Thanks Tony.

By the way, the Science Channel is running a program right now called "Killer Algae" and it is about Caulerpa Taxifolia which is Feather Caulerpa. Very interesting indeed.
I saw some of it.The one area in the bay they think it started from someone cleaning their aquarium out and washed it down a storm drain.!OK who did it!Not me don't live near where it happened!

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes George, they showed entire regions of the meditteranean sea that are overrun with it and it has choked out almost all of the other life. There is one nudibranch that eats it, but they are not sure what other damage that nudi may cause. They are thinking about dumping 1,000 of them in to see what happens.

Thanks you Mr. Peanut. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,920 Posts
Thanks Loverotties and biowheel. :)

This is my little tank that doesn't get near the attention nor publicity that my 75 gets. ;)
Beeauutiful tank, Mike :drool: I love zoas!

·
Registered
324 Posts
It looks like those zoa frags are outgrowing the make-shift underwater countertop that you have it on.

Being relatively close, maybe I should take a few of those (especially the blue ones) off of your hands so that you can continue your propagation!!

I can only hope that my primary tank can look as good as your secondary one.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts