The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I don't have much and everything is tiny, somebody has to post some pics :thumbup:

First a couple new pieces I got this week.

20,000 leagues lokani

and a purple pillow

Now some oldies but goodies. Can't wait for things to grow

oregon tort

PM

horrida

blue tip mille from stuckey

MP blue

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not a very good pic of the infamous "hairy pink". My favorite as of right now.

and finally one of my pets that visit every summer and eat all the bugs that are around my outside house lights

As you can see my camera skills suck something terrible. Hopefully that will change when I have larger subjects to photo.

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
Its a small, small world :lol:
Nice corals, let's see them in a year :thumbup:

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Looking good Hink. Wake the owner of your tanks twin as we have not seen him in a while.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Nice to see you back in the game.:thumbup:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
smeese said:
Looking good Hink. Wake the owner of your tanks twin as we have not seen him in a while.
His tank is acro free at the moment. It took a while to get him to finally pull the plug on it, but a trip to Troy's got him going again. I think the idea is to restock in September.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Very nice pics:rotflmao: That lokani is going to be a stunner! Glad to see the hairy pink gaining a foothold:funny:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stuckey_t said:
Very nice pics:rotflmao: That lokani is going to be a stunner! Glad to see the hairy pink gaining a foothold:funny:
Like I said that hairy pink is my favorite. I'm drawn to it like a bug to a light.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here is the requested full tank. not much to look at, have a lot of growing to do.

and the one viewable end shot

1 - 20 of 27 Posts