The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the store to get water for a WC and came back with a blood shrimp, i love the little dude. once he gets settled in, you will have pics.

but on another note, i have a question, i got some feathers last week, i picked up some food for them, the lfs guy was telling me phyto was the only thing for them, that zooplankton was too large, but i didnt want to use phyto because its plant based and i want as little nitrogen in my tank as possible, so we talked awhile and i came home with chromoplex. is this stuff ok to target feed my feathers? will my zoo's and other corals benefit too?

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, i think my feathers would be ok, i just picked this stuff up to try it, but i wanted to get something my zoo's would eat too, just a little extra for them, so they grow nice and pretty!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
I had small hitchhiker feathers and never bother with phyto for them and their still here after 3 years. I do add some phyto to my blender mush tho now that I have my large feather.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i got a butt load of the small ones, cant avoid that, but i was hoping to make my giants a little happier, and get my zoo's growing better, want them to spread like the plague!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ChrisPrusha said:
:thumbup:
w000000000t! i feel stupid that the most expensive animal in my tank is a shrimp!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ChrisPrusha said:
w000000000000000000000000000t!!!

Oh pish posh on the "stupid" comment!! :D
i guess they only get more expensive from here. haha, great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts