The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some trimming in my display and need to move these guys out of here.

Im located in 93405, CA.
Ship via USPS at buyers expense.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have some zoas if you want to make a bigger pack for shipping or something.

Heres the pics...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Purple Birdsnest - $15

Birdsnest (Green Base/Purple Polyps) - $10

Ponape Birdsnest - $15

ORA Green Acro - $15

Red Monti - $10

Green Pocilipora - $15

ORA Roscoe's - $15

Red Planet -$ 20

Tinkerbell - $15

Unknown - $15

·
Doc Holiday
2,373 Posts
How much is shipping to 33434.. I'd like the Ora red planet, Ora roscoes, Ora green acro, purple birds nest, tinker bell and the unknown

·
Doc Holiday
2,373 Posts
I replied back to ya with the info.

·
Doc Holiday
2,373 Posts
All payed..

·
Doc Holiday
2,373 Posts
If you ever get a strawberry shortcake acro please let me know I'm looking for one..

·
Doc Holiday
2,373 Posts
Ok for all of y'all just wanted to give my 2 cents on this seller.. I just received my corals today in the mail.. The package looked good the packing of the corals was great... Now please note with the pricing I honestly wasn't expecting much..I felt if I get 2-3 nice looking corals it was worth it.. I opened up each sealed package and placed them on my frag rack stepped back and was WOW'ed corals were nicely sized and all but one was beautifully colored.. The one that wasn't looked like it was a fresh cut.. In a few days I'm sure it'll color up nicely.. Now after that was done I tested there water for the basics. Everything was up to my par. I do run a higher calcium and magnesium than them.. So I'd have to say I would buy from them again on any given day.. For those of u who didn't buy missed out on some nice corals....

To the seller: thanks a million for shipping to my house:). Also I am very very happy with my purchase please contact me anytime when you have more for sale.. I'd take the ORA ponape for sure and as stated prior strawberry shortcake acro, and a few others I have on my list.....

·
Tarpon
3,793 Posts
Frag of Each? except for birdsnests? Those are awesome corals!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts