The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The hammer is my...coral
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i moved, i moved in with Brian (shaggy52282) and when i moved i took my fish and the tank and totally scrapped my tank, so Odie lives in his sump at the moment. well she jumped, but she didn't jump where you would expect, shes still alive but i have no idea who to get her out of her current predicament, as shes living in the baffles and wont come out. :lol:

so i need ideas of how to get her out with out the deconstruction of Brian's sump.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Unless Odie is a problem to touch, reach in there and gently grasp him. If there's no room for your hand take as much handle off a net as you need to slide down beside him.

Good luck to yu and Odie.

btw.....what is Odie?

·
The hammer is my...coral
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless Odie is a problem to touch, reach in there and gently grasp him. If there's no room for your hand take as much handle off a net as you need to slide down beside him.

Good luck to yu and Odie.

btw.....what is Odie?
odie is a gold stripe maroon clown. i think i have had her for about a year and a half now. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
I suppose I have a "stick" that we could try to chase here up and out with. Get the stick under/near her...and "guide" her toward the top with it.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I was going to say, I had a fish one time refuse to leave my overflow. Similar situation, couldn't get down there to it without hurting myself or the fish. I ended up slowly pouring out all of the water. Once the water level got so low, the fish finally swam away. It's a good method of persuasion when you are all out of options.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts