The Reef Tank banner

So, Have you ever been cleaning your tank and...

869 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Little Luey 
#1 ·
Have you ever been cleaning your tank and thought. I will just move that mushroom overthere and all chaos breaks loose and everything moves for the worst. Then you spend 2 hours aquascaping. Now I have to wait until 9:00 pm tomorrow to see my tank all lit up. I have class all day so I hope everything is happy. Well that's all, hope you enjoyed that rant.
Thanks

#7 ·
Just had this happen to me Friday.

Was doing a water change, and BARELY bumped a Poccilliapora I had mounted months ago. It fell.

The problem was, it was doing great! It had grown completely over the base...so remounting it was really hard (w/out touching the coral itself).

And I couldn't put it back where it was, as it was in a very difficult place to get to (since it'd had been mounted a long time ago, and things had been moved around a lot since then).

So I had to mount it somewhere new...which meant moving other things around.

MUCH cursing under my breath...seeing as I'd had limited time to do my WC anyways...now I had to piddle with THIS!

sigh...I feel your pain

#9 ·
Yes - "accidental aquascaping" and "emergency reef arranging" - it happens to me all the time because I'm very clumsy in the tank! Poor starfish get squashed and polyps get mangled, etc. It's maddening!

HHC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.