The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not getting out of the hobby!! I am just downsizing so that my next move is less stressful. I am not sure how long I am going to be at my *next* apartment so I do not want to move my 72 gallon tank and then have to take it down if I do not stay there long. I am going to be downsizing to the eco that I hopefully get from Kyuss.

Anyway, some of you know what I have and some do not. 90% of my livestock will be for sale. If any of you want to come and pick things out for a very reasonable price then just PM me or call me if you have my number and leave me a message. After all of my livestock is gone I will transfer what I have left to the nano and then take my tank down and store the equipment.

Prices will be very reasonable since I may be asking some of you for frags of my stuff back in the future. This is my plan as of right now at least.

PM me with questions.

I will post later as to what I have for sale and or what is left. I haven't really sold anything yet, so most of it is still there.

Thanks guys!

·
REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
I guess we all picked a bad time to part out lol. Theres like what? 4 people parting out? All posted within a couple hours of each other!? I still want the clarkiis BTW, ive just gotta find the time to come get them. Ill keep in touch though.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
You parting with the rock now? Or you wanna wait on that?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, yea no kidding man!! I don't want to sell my live stock, but I can't fit it in the nano!!

Purple tang.
Scopas tang.
Regal tang.
Target mandarin goby.
LARGE colony of torch.
LARGE colony of hammerhead.
MANY sps, frags and full colonies.
Zoas
Frogspawn.
Devils finger colony.
LOTS MORE!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Waiting on the rock. I am going to pick the pieces I like best to put in the nano. Not 100% sure if I am going to sell/give you the rock....or store it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Still got dibs on Margaret...lol
Not sure if I want/need anything else yet.
Love to have the Regal but didn't you say it fought with the Sailfin?
Dennis & Crystal

·
THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,622 Posts
ANOTHER ONE...WOW..THERE DROPPING LIKE FLIES........

how big is the regal and the purple? what ya wanting for them? i need to go back thru your pics i do believe you have some corals i was wanting but cant remember why we didnt get together on them.....hmmmm

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
K well let me know if you do. I'll take first dibs on the rock. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, it will fight with the sailfin.

DJ, the purple is pending and am selling it for $85.

The regal is a Large. 4" or larger I would say. $45.

I have nice colonies of multiple corals for you if you want to make a trip to Winona sometime in the near future. Everything is priced to sell. I will get prices up and try to get pics of most things for sale. It is just a lot easier for me if people can stop by and pick things out. I will make prices up on the fly and they will be very decent.

Thanks guys/gals!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also have a 1/15 HP chiller for sale.

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
I may be interested in some sps frags or colonies, pending maybe some pics or descriptions of what you've got. In fact, maybe Nick should come over and photograph things for everyone. :D *cough* Hint *cough*

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Ooh, and how much for the chiller?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Purple tang.-sold
Scopas tang.-sold
Regal tang.-sold
MANY sps, frags and full colonies.-still available.
Zoas
Frogspawn.
Devils finger colony.
chiller-sold to Joe

I am maybe tossing the idea around of selling my equipment too. If there is any interest in any of my stuff PM me and I can send pics and prices. Still not sure if I want to sell the equipment. If I have enough offers to take it all then I most likely will. If I can only sell part of my equipment then I may just hang onto all of it. (besides the chiller)

72 bowfront RR w/stand
SWC Xtreme mini CONE skimmer w/pump
megaflow4 sump
Coralife 2x150 watt
GLO 2x54 watt T5
Mag 12
Phosban reactor

I also have a 5ft PC light fixture. 96X4 w/ballasts. $25- Needs bulbs.

If anyone has some free time feel free to stop by. Don't feel pressured to buy something if you stop by!!

·
The Watcher
2,046 Posts
Matt, my buddy may be interested in trading for your skimmer.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Skimmer+cash I'd assume?

As soon as you give me his contact info I will call him.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The mag should be for sale soon.

Rock is pretty much spoken for.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll have 100lb+ of FREE black/grey live sand in about 5-6 days.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I may be interested in some of the sand here in a few days dependant on if I can get my 29 up and running in time. Should be good for cycling. Full of pods and such I assume :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts