The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
And a BIG groovy goodmorning to You Cath, and All sharing the TRT Training Table with us today.....HAPPY SUNDAY!
The stage was all your's this morning......slept in, and no rush to post.

THAT'S a great picture of Sophie!

Coffee is up, and OJ will be next in line as breakfast is contemplated......your offer of 'Fried Cackle Fruit' will be taken under strong advisement......though there's a counter offer I'm hearing for some SOS.

Had a reverse sleepless over here last night....Hack spent the night over one of His Friend's homes. So Jen and I had the remote to ourselves's as we both continually nodded off.

Another rainy day today, as is the 1st half of the week forecasted to be, as well as windy. No clues or hints yet as to what today holds....love surprises! :sneaky:

Peace and wondrous things to All,
Hack

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
Pictures came across fine for Me Jeff.... :unsure: (y)
BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!!:cool:
Hack

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
Have fun Cath!
Well then that leaves us men folk to lead us into the evening.....

Even though the weather forecast says more of today's snotty weather looms large for the next couple days, I am still heading to the creek in the morning.....may be a round'ish trip, but I'm the power to be till the boss gets back at the end of the week. So I have to be there to make sure everyone else calls out.:rolleyes:

Just in case since Y'All are on vacation Vinnie and your on READ ONLY MODE, we're thinking of You Folks and hope it was a pleasant drive, and the fun has begun.

Had a big roast pork dinner this evening, and we be pleasantly stuffed. There' be Pork sliders in our future come tomorrow bethcha.
As soon as there's room there'll be ice cream sandwiches for the grab'n round here......which sou.......ld be an.....y.......t.....ime now.....GO!

Peace Y'All,
Hack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts