The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin’ TRT!

My guess is that hack is waiting in the wings, so I better hurry up.

Coffee is up. Let’s have dippy eggs, Thomas English muffins, hashbrowns, and freshly baked apple muffins.

This afternoon at 5:00 our church will be having a blessing of animals. Since Sophie doesn’t like to go out and about, I’m taking a photo of her along with me.
I don’t understand why all those options at the top of my post are all grayed out. I’ll try to do this on another browser.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!
Brown Textile Sleeve Font Creative arts

·
Super Moderator
35,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good morning, Hack! That’s a real treat to have a sleepless over at someone else’s house!

Got to get ready for church. See all of you later

·
Super Moderator
35,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeff - Thanks for all those photos of that classic Merc! What a beauty. I love that grill. Even if it wasn’t a special sentimental value for you, I think you gotta keep it. It’s a real dandy.

Doug, and thank you for the perfect complement with Mercury Blues.

The blessing of the animals in the church yard was terrific! Let’s see if I can name the dog breeds that were there. Different kinds of spaniels, Boston terriers, the cutest little miniature dachshund, various kinds of terriers, several beautiful mixed breeds, plus a flop ear bunny.
After the formal part of the service was over, the organist/choir Director played B-I-N-G-O and How Much is that Doggie in the Window? on the church carillon. I was the only one who brought a picture of her cat to be blessed.

Everyone have a groovy evening! I’m going to be in a online book discussion group tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts