The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin’ TRT!

My guess is that hack is waiting in the wings, so I better hurry up.

Coffee is up. Let’s have dippy eggs, Thomas English muffins, hashbrowns, and freshly baked apple muffins.

This afternoon at 5:00 our church will be having a blessing of animals. Since Sophie doesn’t like to go out and about, I’m taking a photo of her along with me.
I don’t understand why all those options at the top of my post are all grayed out. I’ll try to do this on another browser.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!
Brown Textile Sleeve Font Creative arts

· Administrator
20,538 Posts
And a BIG groovy goodmorning to You Cath, and All sharing the TRT Training Table with us today.....HAPPY SUNDAY!
The stage was all your's this morning......slept in, and no rush to post.

THAT'S a great picture of Sophie!

Coffee is up, and OJ will be next in line as breakfast is contemplated......your offer of 'Fried Cackle Fruit' will be taken under strong advisement......though there's a counter offer I'm hearing for some SOS.

Had a reverse sleepless over here last night....Hack spent the night over one of His Friend's homes. So Jen and I had the remote to ourselves's as we both continually nodded off.

Another rainy day today, as is the 1st half of the week forecasted to be, as well as windy. No clues or hints yet as to what today holds....love surprises! :sneaky:

Peace and wondrous things to All,
Hack

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good morning, Hack! That’s a real treat to have a sleepless over at someone else’s house!

Got to get ready for church. See all of you later

· Retired Wanderer
22,599 Posts
Morning all. Dozer the 140 lb American Bulldog brute went with me to auto parts and a drive. Amazingly, he split my McDonalds drive through.

Sharon's birthday so she chose Red Lobster. Ugg. I'll get pasta, but nothing resembling fresh seafood is there. Don't care for Krab.

The Wooly Bear festival is the biggest in Ohio. 100,000 people come to our town of 16,000. The weather is windy and cold. Poor little kids all dressed up for this parade and goings on.

Reactions: hackshobby and cath

· Super Moderator
24,430 Posts
QAfternoon all,
Back from picking up a battery for the Mercury on the way to mom’s, firing up the Merc and letting us feel the sun/daylight for a bit while I got more stuff out of the garage . Will get insure transferred over tomorrow, then title /plates etc. , then work on getting it home.

warm’ish, breezy and sunny here, I’ll take it 👍🏼.
Will knock out a few outdoor chores while it’s decent outside.

Cool pic of Sophie, Cath❤

A few pics of the ‘50 Mercury below

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: cath and hackshobby

· Administrator
20,538 Posts
Pictures came across fine for Me Jeff.... :unsure: (y)
BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!!:cool:
Hack

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeff - Thanks for all those photos of that classic Merc! What a beauty. I love that grill. Even if it wasn’t a special sentimental value for you, I think you gotta keep it. It’s a real dandy.

Doug, and thank you for the perfect complement with Mercury Blues.

The blessing of the animals in the church yard was terrific! Let’s see if I can name the dog breeds that were there. Different kinds of spaniels, Boston terriers, the cutest little miniature dachshund, various kinds of terriers, several beautiful mixed breeds, plus a flop ear bunny.
After the formal part of the service was over, the organist/choir Director played B-I-N-G-O and How Much is that Doggie in the Window? on the church carillon. I was the only one who brought a picture of her cat to be blessed.

Everyone have a groovy evening! I’m going to be in a online book discussion group tonight.

· Administrator
61,146 Posts
You are welcome for the Song, there are so many versions but I figured Steve Miller would be one most would know. Bummer that Sophie was only Cat to represent but I am sure her highness will accept and share the blessings

· Administrator
20,538 Posts
Have fun Cath!
Well then that leaves us men folk to lead us into the evening.....

Even though the weather forecast says more of today's snotty weather looms large for the next couple days, I am still heading to the creek in the morning.....may be a round'ish trip, but I'm the power to be till the boss gets back at the end of the week. So I have to be there to make sure everyone else calls out.:rolleyes:

Just in case since Y'All are on vacation Vinnie and your on READ ONLY MODE, we're thinking of You Folks and hope it was a pleasant drive, and the fun has begun.

Had a big roast pork dinner this evening, and we be pleasantly stuffed. There' be Pork sliders in our future come tomorrow bethcha.
As soon as there's room there'll be ice cream sandwiches for the grab'n round here......which sou.......ld be an.....y.......t.....ime now.....GO!

Peace Y'All,
Hack

· Administrator
61,146 Posts
Evening all, back from town. borrowed battery got the truck home no prob. Had a snack before heading in but I feel like a burger now, then chill.
Today was a busy Sun 2/3 of business was between 11 and 2 when shift changed.I are tuckered out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts