The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, gang :wavey:

Lots of coffee going and on the timer. Different kinds of scones today. Tea- herbal and otherwise.

Good luck today, Perry.

Hmm..I think I need Pepsi Cola on my eyelids to stick them open today.

See you all later.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Morning all.

I am getting testing done today Cath, but it will be next week before getting results back.

Gonna put in an A day at work then go skiing tomorrow.

Have a good one all!

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Good Morning All!:wavey:

No amount of super glue is going to keep my eyelids open much longer. Good night.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Holy cow finally caught up with 24 and they set off an EMP bomb that took out CTU. I did not know it took out M'Ville as well.

Got stuff moving with the Hemotologist, Radiologist, Internal Medicine guy and the University. Now I just gotta figure out what the heck is wrong and stop being so stubborn and have some symptoms that match the tests. All this stuff started over a stupid cough that is persistant which two weeks later is still persistant.

It snowed a lot then got dark and it started raining. We are not going to try skiing tomorrow because all that is going to ice up and our new car with all wheel drive still has plain old all season tires. Next year with studded snows go ahead and bring the best you got Mother Nature.

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
Speakin of studded tires, I think min need to come off by April Fools

1 - 6 of 6 Posts